7th April 2012, 07:03 PM
Unregistered

Can I get admission in BSc MBBS in India if I am a registered general nurse?

I am a registered general nurse(Diploma) with additional qualification of BSc public Health. I want to know if i can get admission for Bsc. MBBS in India

Related Questions:
  1. How to be a registered Nurse in Australia? Can one apply for Nurse registration based on Student Visa?
  2. Requirements to become a registered Nurse in Australia?
  3. Can I do MBBS after passing BSc Nurse 3 years experience as staff nurse
  4. Can I do MBBS after doing BSc Nurse?
  5. Can I do MBBS if I has passed BSc nurse? Fee structure for the same?
  6. How to become a Registered Nurse in India with a foreign Nursing Degree?
  7. What will I do to get registered as Nurse in Canada being a student pursuing B.Sc Nursing from India?
  8. Is it possible to join MBBS program and continue the job of staff nurse at the same time?
  9. Can I study MBBS after completing B.Sc(Nursing)? Salary of graduate Nurse in India? -- [New]
  10. Am I eligible to join MBBS after completion of B.Sc course? Will there be any career scope for me of doing this? How can I get admission for MBBS course in Mumbai University?
  11. How to do a service in Indian Army if I am a GNM registered nurse with 5 years experience
  12. How to get admission in MBBS after completing BSc Nursing? Details of the medical colleges which are offering MBBS course after BSc Nursing? -- [Most Discussed]
  13. How to get admission in MBBS course in India/Abroad? I am a 3rd year BSc Nursing student
  14. I have finishing my MBBS from a recognized college in South India. Should I write the screening test separately to get registered under MCI?
  15. Can I get admission in MBBS after completing BSc Nursing in India?
  16. After finishing BSc Nursing? What is the qualification to be a military nurse?
  17. How to take admission in MBBS after completing BSc Nursing?
  18. What exams do I have to take? I am a first year student for MBBS in India
31st August 2017, 02:55 PM
aashisranjan784
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Can I get admission in BSc MBBS in India if I am a registered general nurse?

MBBS stands for Bachelor of Medicine and Bachelor of Surgery. The admission in MBBS course is done through National Eligibility cum Entrance Test. NEET is all India examination for admission in MBBS and BDS course. The eligibility criteria for MBBS course is 10+2 with PCB subject and score minimum of 50% marks in 12th.

From 2017, there will be only three attempts for NEET. The age limit is 17-25 years. If you are within age limit, you can apply for NEET exam. The notification for 2018 NEET exam will be released in month of December, 2017.
31st August 2017, 10:33 PM
queen199
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Can I get admission in BSc MBBS in India if I am a registered general nurse?

MBBS ( Bachelor of Medicine and Bachelor of Surgery ) and it is a five year duration course from a recognised university.

To get admission in course candidates have to appear and qualify in NEET examination. NEET examination is conducted by CBSE.

The eligibility to appear in examination is candidate must have passed 12th with PCB as main paper. The minimum required aggregate to appear in examination is 50% in PCB.

So, if you have above qualification you can appear for examination and after qualifying in examination will be eligible for admission in course.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?