2nd July 2021, 08:24 PM
bett denis kipkogei

Can I get admission in Diploma Nursing course as per my following scores?

Am bett denis and i did my kcse 2020 and i gain a 40 points which is c plain with, the following in subjects engC-,kisB,mathsD-,bioD chemD, phyD, cre B-and history B+ can i get nursing diploma course

5th July 2021, 05:29 PM
osmin
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Can I get admission in Diploma Nursing course as per my following scores?

For doing nothing in Kenya medical Training College which is the best for you need to have the following requirements:-

C English or Kiswahii and biology or biological science.

C in any of the following: chemistry, or physics or physical science or mathematics.

Since your grade in biology is d u will face difficulty at the time of admission in some of the good colleges of Kenya because generally the minimum grade should be C.
5th July 2021, 05:36 PM
pearlrana
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Can I get admission in Diploma Nursing course as per my following scores?

Yes, you are eligible to pursue nursing course having the below maintained grades in kcsc.
There are a lot of private nursing colleges available in India they offer admission to candidate on the basis of low grades.
You have to apply for admission in private college depending upon their grades.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?