30th June 2013, 10:23 PM
shikha sethiya

Can I get admission in government engineering college in Rajasthan after passing 12th with 65%

I have 65% in 12th class and jee (mains) score 31 with gen cast? For EC brach ?

Related Questions:
  1. What to do after passing 12th from Rajasthan State Board with 61% marks in PCB? Should I repeat 12th or join engineering college?
  2. Can I get admission in government engineering college after passing 12th with 80% marks in PCM
  3. Admission in MBM college of Rajasthan after completing diploma in Mechanical Engineering from Haryana with 79%? List of top engineering colleges of Rajasthan?
  4. Admission in B.E or B.Tech electrical in Rajasthan government engineering college?
  5. Will I get admission in any government engineering college in Rajasthan after completing diploma in electronics with 75.2%
  6. How to get admission in government engineering college?
  7. Is there any chance to get government college in Rajasthan? I have cleared NEET with 8650 rank in Rajasthan
  8. Can I get a seat in any government or private engineering college in Rajasthan? I have scored 53 marks in AIEEE. My AIEEE AIR is 80012 and state(Rajasthan) rank is 9511
  9. List of colleges offering Ph.D course in Library Science?
  10. How to take admission in UPTU Government engineering college after passing 12th
  11. Can I get a government job after passing Singhania University in Rajasthan
  12. Can I get admission in an engineering college in Rajasthan? I have scored 28 marks in AIEEE
  13. How to take admission in government engineering college after passing 12th? What is the stream requirement
  14. How may I get admission in Rajasthan government college? I have done diploma(electrical engineering) with 60% aggregate
  15. How many colleges are there in Kerala offering MBA in Airport management? Which are they?
  16. How to take admission in Oxford University after passing 12th from Rajasthan Board
  17. Cutoff for getting admission in a government college through WBJEE for electronics engineering -- [Most Discussed]
  18. How to take admission in government college of engineering Maharashtra after completing diploma from Rajasthan University -- [New]
13th October 2015, 10:23 AM
BHANBHORI
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Can I get admission in government engineering college in Rajasthan after passing 12th with 65%

>> No you are not eligible to get admission in government engineering college in Rajasthan after passing 12th with 65%

>> The minimum percentage required for general candidate is 75% and 113 marks in JEE MAIN after that you are eligible for Government college.

>> As per your score, My suggestion to you is that you can apply in private college.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?