23rd June 2019, 01:47 PM
Unregistered

Can I get admission in Law college after completion of BA with 40% approx?

I have completed my final year BA from Kalina University and scored 39.99% overall. Now, am I eligible to study LLB? If yes, then from where can I study LLB in Mumbai? Is there any entrance requirement?

28th June 2019, 11:25 AM
ajjuravi
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Can I get admission in Law college after completion of BA with 40% approx?

To get admission for LLB courses in Mumbai, you must have secured at least 45% marks in graduation. However, if you are reserved category candidate, then you must have at least 40% marks in graduation.

As you have scored only 40% marks in BA, so you are not eligible for pursuing LLB course (if you are open category candidate).

There is MUCET entrance exam conducted by Mumbai University for admissions to colleges affiliated under Mumbai University. You need to qualify this entrance exam for getting admission.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?