2nd August 2011, 04:40 PM
Unregistered

Can I get admission in Law college after passing B.Com with 35%?

i am 30 year old i complete my TY Bcom pass class(35%) can i get the admission for law college

Related Questions:
  1. Eligibility to get admission in Ashmitha law college Mumbai after passing Sr. Secondary with 62.29% marks?
  2. How to get admission in Law college in Kolkata for 5 years degree Law course after passing 12th with 40%?
  3. Syllabus of t.yb.l.s,l.l.b under mumbai university, and books?
  4. How to take admission in Law college after finishing B.Com from Mumbai University? What is the procedure for admission?
  5. Procedure to get admission in LLB after completing B.Com? Is there any entrance exam? List of colleges in India?
  6. Procedure for getting admission in Law college? What is the fee structure and admission date?
  7. Which are the best colleges to get admission for Law course after scoring 65% of marks in B.Com course from Mumbai University?
  8. Is it possible to take admission in Law after passing commerce 20 years back? Which college is suitable for me?
  9. Correspondence LLB is recognized by government? Details of colleges offering correspondence courses? -- [New]
  10. Can I get admission in Law college after passing HS in WB board?
  11. How much marks to score for getting admission in good Law school, Kochi?
  12. How to get admission in Dr. Ambedkar Law college?
  13. How to take admission in Law college after 12th Science?
  14. How to get admission in Law college in Kolkata for 5 years degree law course after passing 12th?
  15. Should I do 3 years law or MBA? Will I have a good future if I do Law with B.Com Hons and CS?
  16. Universities offering LLB program in West Bengal?
  17. Is it necessary to give CLAT exam to get in any Law College? Can I get admission in Law College on the basis of HSC results?
  18. Procedure of doing Law after B.Com? -- [Most Discussed]
3rd August 2011, 08:06 PM
imira
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Can I get admission in Law college after passing B.Com with 35%?

Since you are a graduate you are eligible for the post graduate courses offered by FTII. The institute offers courses of different durations like three years, two years, one year etc. The duration for courses like direction, cinematography and editing are for three years. The duration for the acting course is 2 years and screen play writing is one year. You will be eligible for all these courses once you complete your graduation.
4th August 2011, 12:08 AM
edgeineervinay
Senior Member+

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
i am 30 year old i complete my TY Bcom pass class(35%) can i get the admission for law college
sorry but you can't apply ..............mostly 40 to 45 percentage is eligible for the llb.and its also depend on the company or goverment

but dont be dissapointed you can still further look for collages.............
8th January 2012, 05:44 PM
Unregistered

i am 22 years old and im B.A. pass with 41 % ,so can i get Admission for 2012 any law collage for 3 years law course pls. tell me my email add.is [email protected] mobile No.-9594596569'
9th January 2012, 02:17 PM
jacobs
Senior Member++++

Dear friend,
If you are interested in LAW
Then you will have to fulfill these criteria

Eligibility criteria :

1.Academic qualification :
The candidate should complete 10+2 standard with minimum 50% marks.

2.Age criteria :
The age of the candidate must be within 18 to 23 years.

You can see these colleges :

* NLS,Delhi

* NALSAR,Hyderabad

* NUJS,Kolkata

* NLU,Cuttack

* GNLU,Gandhinagar

* HNLU,Raipur

* RMLNLU,Lucknow

* RGNUL,Patiala

* CNLU,Patna

* NUALS,Kochi
2nd February 2012, 06:30 PM
Unregistered

Sir,
I am 38 years old and have passed 2 years B.Com from Calcutta University with 38%. I Request you to plz say, Am I eligible to persue LLB course from any University of India?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?