11th July 2020, 08:31 PM
Unregistered

Can I get admission in MBA in Banking and Finance after completing Diploma in ECE?

Sir/Mam, I am interested to join in MBA in Banking and Finance course by just after completing DIPLOMA in Electronics and Communication Engineering. So, I just want to know that whether can I get admission in MBA in Banking & Finance course after completing Diploma in ECE?

13th July 2020, 03:34 PM
Subhishna

Default Re: Can I get admission in MBA in Banking and Finance after completing Diploma in ECE?

Qualification for admission in MBA(Banking&Finance) course is a bachelor's degree or any equivalent degree from a recognised university. You cannot apply for this course without graduation.
13th July 2020, 05:15 PM
Maa ka pyaar
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Can I get admission in MBA in Banking and Finance after completing Diploma in ECE?

MBA is Master in Business Administration. It is two year course from a recognised university.

The eligibility to get admission in the course is that candidate must have passed bachelor degree from a recognised university.

Entrance examination is conducted by various institutions for admission in the course.

So, on the basis of diploma course you are not eligible to get admission in MBA course.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?