10th July 2012, 01:40 PM
Unregistered

Can I get admission in mechanical engineering in government college of engineering Aurangabad?

i got 108 marks in mht-cet . can i get admission to mechanical engineering at government college of engg aurangabad

Related Questions:
  1. List of colleges offering Ph.D course in Library Science?
  2. Cutoff list of mechanical engineering of government college of Aurangabad?
  3. Cutoff marks for M.Tech in GATe for COEP, VJTI, government college of engineering Amravati, government colleges of engineering Jalgaon, government colleges of engineering Aurangabad? -- [Most Discussed]
  4. How to get admission in government engineering college Aurangabad after scoring 86.20% in diploma civil engineering?
  5. What is the GATE cutoff for M.Tech in COEP, VJTI, Government College of engineering Amaravati, Government College of Engineering Jalgaon, Government College of engineering Aurangabad for female SC student?
  6. What is the cutoff to join government engineering college in Aurangabad?
  7. Cutoff list for direct 2nd year admission in government college of engineering, Aurangabad, Maharashtra?
  8. How many colleges are there in Kerala offering MBA in Airport management? Which are they?
  9. Marks required to get admission in direct 2nd year in government college of engineering Aurangabad?
  10. Required Marks to get admission in Government Engineering College in Aurangabad?
  11. Will I get admission in government engineering college of Amravati, Aurangabad or Pune with 73 marks in CET?
  12. Cutoff list of direct 2nd year admission in government engineering college Aurangabad?
  13. What is the cut-off marks required for M.Tech in GATE exam? -- [New]
  14. Engineering colleges in which I can get admission for Mechanical Engineering after scoring 94.6%? Cutoff marks for government college of Engineering Pune?
  15. Can i get admission in government engineering college Aurangabad after scoring 61 marks in MHT CET? I belong to OBC category
  16. What to do after completing 12th class? I am studying in class 12th -- [Most Discussed]
  17. Cutoff list of government college of engineering, Aurangabad?
  18. List of colleges offering DGO after BAMS?
2nd June 2014, 04:03 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Can I get admission in mechanical engineering in government college of engineering Aurangabad?

what is the gate exam cut off for admission in ME 2013-2014 in government college of engineering aurangabad
11th June 2014, 10:21 AM
Unregistered

Default Re: Can I get admission in mechanical engineering in government college of engineering Aurangabad?

can i get admission machanical engineering in geca after jee scoring 58 ? i belong to catogory OBC and in pcm group 155 marks
30th April 2016, 10:54 PM
BHANBHORI
Senior Member+++++

Government College of Engineering, Aurangabad (GECA) is affiliated to the Dr. Babasaheb Ambedkar Marathwada University and was established in 1960.

As per my knowledge yes you are eligible to get admission in mechanical engineering in government college of engineering Aurangabad

For more information you can contact at given below address::::::::::>>>>>>>

Railway Station Road,
Osmanpura,
Aurangabad,
Maharashtra 431005
Phone: 0240 236 6125
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?