17th April 2018, 09:36 AM
Unregistered

Can I get admission in NIT/IIT with NATA score & without appearing JEE Main Paper-2?

Hello everyone, I am a student of State Board. I did't appeared in JEE Main Paper-2 for B.Arch admission. So, I will get admission in NIT or IIT if I score will in NATA? I belongs to a General category student.

Related Questions:
  1. Minimum score required in NATA, JEE Main and WBJEE to get admission?
  2. Am I eligible to continue architectural engineering course after completion of diploma in civil engineering?
  3. Which colleges can I gain admission in by virtue of my JEE Main B.Arch score without taking NATA?
  4. What to do after 11th and 12th to do the courses which are related to Architecture?
  5. Can I study B.Arch without appearing in NATA and JEE Main Paper-II
  6. Is it compulsory to attend JEE Main Paper-II? -- [New]
  7. Will I get good colleges for B.Arch if I don't get good rank in JEE Main? Appearing for NATA is mandatory or not?
  8. NATA score is required for B.Arch admission in Jadavpur University in spite of JEE and WBJEE?
  9. Am I eligible to get admission in B.Tech after JEE exam? -- [Most Discussed]
  10. Detailed information about the Courses selection under JEE Mains Paper-I & II?
  11. Can I get admission in SVNIT having 200 in JEE and 70 in NATA?
  12. Cutoff marks required in JEE Main to study in IIST? How much I should try to get in through JEE Main?
  13. Can I get into IIT by scoring good marks in JEE second paper and NATA?
  14. How much score should I have in NATA and JEE to get admission at SPA?
  15. Is it possible to get admission for B.Arch at NIT Calicut without writing JEE Main exam?
  16. Am I eligible to appear in JEE Main & Advanced if applied but didn't appear in this year?
  17. Can I get admission in Architecture after ranking in JEE mains 1st year and 2nd year and without NATA
  18. How to get into DCE by studying in Delhi for next 2 years? I have scored 91% in class 10th
23rd April 2018, 08:54 PM
AWNISH RANJAN CHAUDHARY
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Can I get admission in NIT/IIT with NATA score & without appearing JEE Main Paper-2?

You can not get admission in NITs/IITs in Bachelor of Architecture on basis of NATA scorecard.

The admission in NIT and IITs or any other centrally funded institution in B.Arch is done on basis of JEE rank.

You can get admission in private colleges and universities on basis of NATA scorecard.
24th April 2018, 08:04 PM
Blessmegod
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Can I get admission in NIT/IIT with NATA score & without appearing JEE Main Paper-2?

As far as you are concerned about the possibility of getting admission in IIT/NIT for pursuing B.Arch degree course having not appeared in JEE Main Paper II then I would like to let you know that you cannot seek admission in any CFTIs ( Centrally Funded Institutes of Technology ) including IITs, NITs, etc. for pursuing B.Arch degree without appearing in JEE Main Paper 2 even if you secure best marks in NATA ( National Institute of Technology ).

But, as you have mentioned that you have appearing in NATA and hoping good score in the same examination so you will have good alternatives to CFTIs for pursuing B.Arch degree course.
24th April 2018, 09:53 PM
sarita46
Senior Member+++

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Hello everyone, I am a student of State Board. I did't appeared in JEE Main Paper-2 for B.Arch admission. So, I will get admission in NIT or IIT if I score will in NATA? I belongs to a General category student.
No, its not necessary to appear in NATA and JEE Main paper II to get admission in IIT. Instead to get admission in IIT/NIT for architecture firstly you have to qualify for JEE Advance paper. Then you have to appear for AAT that is Architecture Aptitude Test.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?