28th March 2015, 11:00 AM
Unregistered

Can I get admission to study BBA if having English, Business Studies and Accounts in 12th Commerce?

I have three main subject English, Business Studies and Accounts and two optional subject Informative Practices and Entrepreneurship in 12th Commerce. I don't have four main subjects because I have got less marks in one main subject which is Economics. So can I take admission in BBA?

18th April 2015, 10:17 PM
rahul k
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Can I get admission to study BBA if having English, Business Studies and Accounts in 12th Commerce?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
I have three main subject English, Business Studies and Accounts and two optional subject Informative Practices and Entrepreneurship in 12th Commerce. I don't have four main subjects because I have got less marks in one main subject which is Economics. So can I take admission in BBA?
BBA (Bachelor of Business Administration) is three year graduate degree course. If you want to get admission in this course, then you have to complete your Intermediate (12th) examination in any stream from a recognized University with minimum 50% marks. Well, percentage criteria depend on the college in which you want to take admission. But if you have completed your 12th examination with English as a main subject, then you are eligible for BBA Course.

The admission criteria depend on the college. If you want to get admission in top Management colleges, then you have to crack the entrance test followed by GD & PI.

Most of the top colleges wants minimum 60% marks in +2 examinations to be eligible for BBA Programme.

You can also get admission in this course on the basis of Management Quota (Direct Admission) in some colleges. If you scored good percentile in your intermediate examination, then you can also get some relaxation in fees. If you have completed your intermediate examination, then you are eligible for BBA Course.

Please check these top BBA Colleges, I suggest you, please visit the official website of each college, to get the complete admission procedure.

Top BBA Colleges:

1. Symbiosis Centre for Management Studies

2. Netaji Subhash Institute of Management Sciences, Delhi

3. Guru Gobind Singh Indraprastha University, Delhi

4. ICFAI University, Dehradun

5. St. Xavier's College, Kolkata

6. Loyola College, Chennai

7. Bharati Vidyapeeth Institute of Management and Research, New Delhi

8. Christ University

9. Prestige Institute of Management and Research, Indore

10. Apeejay Institute of Management, Jalandhar.
18th April 2015, 11:49 PM
abhi1999
Senior Member+

Default Re: Can I get admission to study BBA if having English, Business Studies and Accounts in 12th Commerce?

BBA stands for Bachelor of Business Administration.

BBA is 3 year graduation degree cource.

Candidate who want to appear in BBA Cources must pass his class 12th with minimum 50% marks from a recognized board.

If candidate qualify 12 with less than 50% marks then he/she will not eligible.

If candidate qualify 12th with English then candidate will be eligible for this exam.

For more details please go on the official website of BBA.

Top BBA Colleges in India---
  • Indian Institute of Management
  • Shaheed Sukhdev College of Business Studies
  • Keshav Mahavidyalay
  • Deen Dayal Upadhyay College
  • Gargi College
  • Sri Guru Gobind Singh College of Commerce
  • HR College of Commerce and Economics
  • KC College
  • Symbiosis Centre for Management Studies
  • Symbiosis Law School
  • Chandraprabhu Jain College of Higher
  • Guru Gobind Singh Indraprastha University
  • Sant Haridass College
  • Meera Bai Integrated Institute of Technology
  • Bharati Vidyapeeth School of Management
19th April 2015, 07:48 AM
jagrity7
Senior Member+++++

BBA stands for Bachelor of Business Administration.

The eligibility required for admission in BBA course are as under:-

-The candidate must posses a 12th class/HSC degree in any discipline with minimum 50% marks in aggregate from a recognized board.The candidates who have appeared in the 12th board exam and are waiting for their results can also apply for the admission.

Yes,you can get admission in BBA course if having English, Business Studies and Accounts in 12th Commerce.
19th April 2015, 06:53 PM
mxsiva4u
Senior Member+++++

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Yes, you are applicable for BBA course.

BBA stands for Bachelor in Business Administration. It is a three year course.

Eligibility criteria for BBA course:

You must have passed Higher Secondary or equivalent with Minimum of 40% from recognized board.
Your age must be atleast 17.

Top 10 regular BBA Colleges:

1 Christ University
2 Symbiosis Centre for Management Studies
3 Anil Surendra Modi School of Commerce
4 Banasthali University
5 Amity International Business School
6 Institute of Management Studies (IMS)
7 SRM University
8 Mount Carmel College
9 Madras Christian College
10 Ethiraj College for Women

Top 10 Distance Learning University for BBA

1. Sikkim Manipal University
2. University of Madras
3. Punjab Technical University
4. Annalmalai University, DDE
5. Guru Jambheshwar University of Science & Technology
6. ICFAI
7. Amity School of Distance Learning
8. University of Madras
9. Madurai Kamaraj University
10. Pondicherry University
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?