9th February 2019, 05:53 PM
thefishisalive

Can I get admission in Symbiosis for a BA Psychology after scoring 56% (PCM)?

OPEN category, non-MH. 10th percent - 76% and 12th percent - 56%. Looking for reputed colleges (good infrastructure, library, civilized student crowd) in Pune/Bangalore or other similar cities. Passionate about psychology and marketing. So a course related to any of those would do. I am considering Symbiosis College of Arts and Commerce for BA. There is no SET for the course so I am assuming the competition would be less.

I was considering symbiosis school of liberal arts for liberal arts and the syllabus is damn good with the option for a major, minor, cores and electives this course seemed perfect UNTIL I looked at the fees. The fees are a ridiculous 15.5 L for 4 years not including hostel. My budget is (atmost) 2 lakhs per year.

Please, advise on this.

15th March 2019, 12:21 AM
Infant angel
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Can I get admission in Symbiosis for a BA Psychology after scoring 56% (PCM)?

Yes, you can certainly get the admission in symbiosis college with 56% in your 10+2.
The fee for Bachelor of Arts in Psychology is Rs. 66,085 for all the three years.

The fee for liberal art is 15.5 as mentioned by you.

You can apply for certain scholarships if you want to pursue liberal arts. However, there are many colleges which offer this course as lower costs.

The decision will be completely yours. Which college to choose and which course to pursue. It will be your solo decision.
24th March 2019, 11:28 PM
radha 2
Senior Member+

Default Re: Can I get admission in Symbiosis for a BA Psychology after scoring 56% (PCM)?

Yes, you are eligible to get admission in Symbiosis if you having 56% marks in PCM, but as you mentioned fee for liberal art is 15.5 so, you can look for other colleges

Christ University, Bangalore.
Loyola College, Chennai.
St. Xavier's College, Mumbai.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?