10th October 2012, 01:09 PM
pravin deore 88

Can I get alert for pharma job in government sector after qualifying B.Pharmacy

resp.sir can i get alert for pharma jobs in the goverment sector my qualification is B.pharmacy

Related Questions:
  1. How should I get a government job after completing B.Pharma
  2. In which Government sector I can use my Experience having done M.Sc in Pharma Chemistry and with 4 years of work experience in Quality Control Department?
  3. List of jobs in government sector for M.Pharma students? How to apply for the same?
  4. Are there any jobs in government sector in chemical field?
  5. Any pharma jobs in government sector?
  6. How may I join the government sector jobs after earning 7 years experience in pharma company?
  7. How may I join the government sector jobs after earning 7 years experience in pharma company?
  8. How to get alert related to government job vacancies?
  9. Job opportunities in Government sector after the completion of Engineering in CS? Is it possible to earn more in Private sector than in Government sector?
  10. List of career opportunities available for a B.Tech graduate in Petroleum engineering from school of Petroleum technology Gandhinagar? I've secured CPI 5.75
  11. What are the opportunities in B.A? What is the scope in B.A?
  12. Career options after B.Sc (Physics)? -- [Most Discussed]
  13. Which is the best course to make my career after MBA finance
  14. How to pursue M.Sc in Software Engineering being a candidate of EEE?
  15. How may I get a job in Navy, Army or Air-force? I have 77% marks in intermediate(BIPC) and I have done B.Pharma degree with 70% marks from a reputed institute
  16. Which field is better for me after passing B.Tech with 66%
  17. How to get government job in Textile sector?
  18. Why plastic processing industry is fully privatized sector? -- [New]
16th May 2014, 12:10 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Can I get alert for pharma job in government sector after qualifying B.Pharmacy

sir, i want to know what is the pattern in written for pharmacist test conduct under NRHM.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?