13th June 2012, 12:54 AM
Unregistered

Can I get any NIT after scoring AIR of 4 lakhs?

I have scored Air of 4 lakhs and 1 lakh in catagory.can i get any nits.

13th June 2012, 10:55 AM
roknits
Senior Member+

Default Re: Can I get any NIT after scoring AIR of 4 lakhs?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
I have scored Air of 4 lakhs and 1 lakh in catagory.can i get any nits.
hello!!

as you have not mentioned you category hence it is not good to predict whether you will get any seat or not.....

my advice

no,you would not be able to get any of the trade in any of the National Institutes Of Technology.

the reason is your rank which is 4 lakh AIR , hence you can get a seat in Nit In case you belong to any reserved category::

here are my suggestions to you........

- if you belong to general category then if would surely be impossible for you to get a seat in any of the NIT'S.

-IN case you belong to SC/ST Category then you will have a fair chance in last counselling,but chances are very less for you.

-if you belong to OBC category then you would still not have a chance to get any seat in any of the NIT'S

HENCE.......

TRY FOR PRIVATE COLLEGES........OR HOPE FOR THE BEST!!!!

With regards
roknits
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?