23rd September 2011, 02:12 AM
mridumunki

Can I get any Scholarship for Higher Education after completion of B.Sc in IT?

Can I get Any scholarship for higher education after passing B.Sc(IT).
i am unable to pay all the hostel and college fees.

Related Questions:
  1. What to do after completion of B.Sc in Biotechnology? Better courses for me in higher education after completion of this course? -- [Most Discussed]
  2. May I get Scholarship for Higher Education(SHE)?
  3. What is the procedure to be followed for getting scholarship to continue B.E higher education?
  4. How to get scholarship for higher education?
  5. What should I do to gain scholarship for doing higher studies in abroad after completion of education in Nigeria?
  6. Can I get higher education in NASA after completion of graduation? I am pursuing BSc with PCM
  7. What should I do to ensure I will get scholarship for doing Higher studies in US after completion of B.Tech Computer Science course?
  8. Is there any scholarship for 12th HSC board passed students in Maharashtra? -- [New]
  9. Is there any medical college in Germany? What is the admission procedure?
  10. Eligibility to apply in Mahindra Higher Education Scholarship for MD 2nd year student pursuing in USA?
  11. Scholarship for doing Higher Education in Abroad for B.Com graudate?
  12. Can i get scholarship after securing 82% in 12th under BSEB Board? What is the procedure to apply for the scholarhsip?
  13. What should I do to get a scholarship for doing higher studies after completion of intermediate with 96.7% marks?
  14. Is it possible for me to get scholarship for doing my higher studies if I got 90%+ marks in 10th and 12th?
  15. What should I do if don't have money to study in 10th standard?
  16. Can I apply for Education Loan if studying B.Tech in Mechatronics Engineering?
  17. Is there any scholarship we can get after completion of intermediate with 95.1% marks?
  18. Scholarship programs for Ph.D candidate? Why scholarship rates remain higher for backward communities?
25th April 2012, 02:37 PM
potensis
Senior Member++

Default Re: Can I get any Scholarship for Higher Education after completion of B.Sc in IT?

Quote:
Originally Posted by mridumunki View Post
Can I get Any scholarship for higher education after passing B.Sc(IT).
i am unable to pay all the hostel and college fees.
Scholarship is given to candidates who pass out with distinction. There are different types of scholarships- merit based, need based, athletic based etc.
Often school/university/institution provides scholarship to the students who top in their respective examinations. At time some organization or NGO's also provide the scholarship to the topper students.
Even if you top the entrance exam, some university/college/institution do provide scholarship.

You will have to pass with distinction to get scholarship. Talk to your college administration or go to your respective department head and talk to him about this.

You can also speak about it locally to the politicians and local party office, there are certain amount allotted for education to people who are in need and are below poverty line and also for SC/ST and OBC candidates.

You haven't mentioned your category. It would have helped to provide precise information.
You can also visit the following link for further information:
www.scholarships.com
27th May 2013, 12:14 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Can I get any Scholarship for Higher Education after completion of B.Sc in IT?

I need to know about scholarship programs in postgraduate level in india for physiotherapy
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?