22nd April 2015, 01:18 PM
Unregistered

Can I get benefit at the time of admission being a state level Gymnastic player?

I want to take admission in bcom (hons) and i have played state level for gymnastics so will i be benefited by this? and what will be the admission procedure for this?

22nd April 2015, 08:28 PM
HeroAmos

Default Re: Can I get benefit at the time of admission being a state level Gymnastic player?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
I want to take admission in bcom (hons) and i have played state level for gymnastics so will i be benefited by this? and what will be the admission procedure for this?
There is a special quota seperated for sportsmen. The percentage of the seats in the quota is change in various universities.But surely,there will be a quota for sportsmen like you. You can get the admission easily with considering your marks.
23rd April 2015, 09:11 AM
Studynrock

Default Re: Can I get benefit at the time of admission being a state level Gymnastic player?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
At the time of admission they asked about your reservation points if some institutes gives guidelines relating to sports reservations than you are most welcome otherwise there is no such scope relating to them.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?