7th July 2018, 09:12 PM
K YESURATNAM

Can I get BTech admission in JNTUH with 10600 rank in AP-EAMCET?

Hello friends, I am from Andhra Pradesh and I have secured 10600 rank in AP-EAMCET. I want to secure admission for BTech course in JNTUH. I just want to know that can I get admission in this university for BTech course?

Related Questions:
  1. Is it beneficial to study BTech Mechanical Engineering in JNTUH? -- [New]
  2. What is the EAMCET rank required to get admission in ECE for SC category girls?
  3. Can I get admission into OU or JNTUH for M.Tech? My GATE rank is 26536
  4. Reputed colleges under JNTUH offering BTech Automobile course?
  5. Can I get admission in JNTUH after scoring 460 in GATE?
  6. How to get BTech admission in DIET for a candidate with 85% in 12th? -- [Most Discussed]
  7. What rank should I secure in the Entrance Exam to get admission for B.Tech in CSE in JNTUH?
  8. Can I get BTech(Aeronautical Engineering) admission with 21334 rank in AP-EAMCET and 75000 rank in JEE Main?
  9. Possibility to study BTech in Hyderabad for a candidate with 14000 rank in TS-EAMCET?
  10. Can I get a seat in ECE department in JNTUH or JNTUK? I belong to BC-A category
  11. Can I get BTech admission with donation without appearing in EAMCET?
  12. Can I get M.Pharm admission in JNTUH? I have scored 2934 rank in GPAT
  13. Can i get a seat in JNTUH for CSE group? I belong to SVU region and my estimated EAMCET rank is 216
  14. Eligibility to get BTech Civil admission in Deccan College of Engineering and Technology, Hyderabad for a candidate with 75621 rank in EAMCET?
  15. Can I get full scholarship to study BTech if secured 4096 rank in TS EAMCET being an OC candidate?
  16. Can I get admission for B.Tech in Food Technology with a rank of 303334 in EAMCET being a candidate from SC category? -- [Most Discussed]
  17. Am I eligible for the counselling after qualified in EMCET but failed in 12th?
  18. Can I get admission in JNTUH in Structural Engineering after scoring 44 rank in PGECET Civil Stream
10th July 2018, 11:07 PM
sampathkumar29
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Can I get BTech admission in JNTUH with 10600 rank in AP-EAMCET?

The chances are very less for getting B.Tech admission in JNTUH through AP EAMCET.

AP EAMCET is an entrance exam conducted once in every year in the month of May by the state government of Andhra Pradesh for giving admissions into various engineering and agriculture degrees.

The cut off ranks varies every year based on the difficulty level of the question paper, candidates appeared & qualified in the exam.

From the past few years the cut off ranks varies around 1000 - 1200 for general category, 4000 - 8000 for OBC category and 10000 - 12000 for SC/ ST category candidates.
You can get admission in JNTUH if you belong to reservation category other wise you cannot get admission in JNTUH for B.Tech course.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?