12th June 2012, 09:13 PM
hasia

Can I get a chance in government college after scoring 20.995 in TANCET exam? I am from BCM category

Sir, I get 20.995 in TANCET exam. Am under the category of BCM. can i get the chance in government college

Related Questions:
  1. Can I get government college after scoring 30.227 in TANCET exam?
  2. Any chance to get a government college after scoring 27 marks in TANCET for MCA? I belong to SC caste
  3. Any chance for government college after scoring 43.453 in TANCET M.E(CSE)? Fee structure and date of sale of counseling forms?
  4. Any chance to get a seat from any government college after scoring 37.6 marks in TANCET?
  5. Will I be able to get a government college after scoring 41.278 in TANCET?
  6. How to get a chance to get in any government college after scoring 37.6 marks in TANCET?
  7. Which college can I get for counseling after scoring 27.091 marks in TANCET exam
  8. Procedure to get in government college of Tamilnadu after scoring 40 marks in TANCET?
  9. What are the chances of getting any government college after scoring 31.5 in TANCET?
  10. Any chance to get a seat in government college after scoring 34.947? Highest marks that can be scored in TANCET?
  11. Will I get a government college after scoring 34.226 in TANCET?
  12. Is there any chance to get Anna University or government college after scorign 3398 rank in BC category
  13. Any chance to get admission in any government college after scoring 30.276 in TANCET? I am from M.E computer science and engineering
  14. Any chance to get a good college in Anna University Counseling after scoring 19 marks in TANCET? -- [Most Discussed]
  15. Will I get a government college after scoring 29.45 in TANCET M.E CSE? What is the government college fee structure?
  16. Will I get MBBS seat in Tamilnadu after scoring 192.5 under BCM category in 3rd counseling -- [New]
  17. What college can I get for M.E CSE after scoring 37.876 in TANCET? Can I get a government or affiliated college? In which college the part time B.E CSE is available?
  18. Is there any chance to get government MBBS or BDS college after scoring 98 marks in MPPMT? Is there any reservation for girls in medical college?
1st October 2012, 09:30 PM
potensis
Senior Member++

Default Re: Can I get a chance in government college after scoring 20.995 in TANCET exam? I am from BCM category

I would like to inform you that qualifying entrance examination opens the door for getting admission in engineering colleges. However, the most important thing you should remember is that together with your rank in entrance examination your class 12 aggregate marks are also very important. You haven't mentioned that. It plays a crucial part in making you eligible to get admission. Your Physics, Chemistry and Mathematics (PCM) marks will matter the most while taking admission in colleges offering Electronics and Computer Engineering. In Physics, Chemistry and Mathematics (PCM) your aggregate percentage should not be less than 65%.

But before applying for admission you will have to decide which branch in B.Tech engineering you want to pursue as per your interest, skills and qualification. You haven't mentioned in which branch/discipline you want to choose in B. Tech. There are several branches:

Civil Engineering
Mechanical Engineering
Chemical Engineering
Computer Science and Electronics
Electrical Engineering
Aeronautical Engineering
Information Technology
Automobile Engineering
Print Engineering
Mining Engineering
Biotechnology (Physics, Chemistry and Biology is mandatory as a subject in class 12)

Very few engineering colleges are still taking admission as the seats are already full.
But, for your reference i have mentioned the name of the colleges/universities where you can apply for admission, if you meet the eligibility criterion stated above. These colleges are accepting application till now:

Manav Rachna International University:
Sec- 43, Delhi, Surajkund Road, Faridabad,
Tel: 7407557576
www,mriu.ac.in

Jadavpur University-Faculty of Engineering, Kolkata (JUFOE-K)
Kolkata
Phone: 033-2414/6666
Web: www.jadavpur.edu

Lovely University:
Jalandhar-Delhi G. T Road, Phagwara, Punjab India
Tel: +91-1824-404404
www.lpu.in

Government College of Engineering & Leather Technology
Block-LB, Sector-III, Salt Lake City,
Kolkata- 700098, West Bengal.
Phone: 033-23356977
Web: www.gcelt.gov.in

BESU - Bengal Engineering and Science University
Shibpur, West Bengal
www.becs.ac.in
You can also try in these government colleges/universities outside West Bengal:

Lingaya's Institute of Management and Technology
Sector-3A, Sarai Aurangabad, Bahadurgarh, Haryana,
www.lingayasuniversity.edu.in/
1st October 2012, 09:33 PM
potensis
Senior Member++

Default Re: Can I get a chance in government college after scoring 20.995 in TANCET exam? I am from BCM category

I would like to inform you that qualifying entrance examination opens the door for getting admission in engineering colleges. However, the most important thing you should remember is that together with your rank in entrance examination your class 12 aggregate marks are also very important. You haven't mentioned that. It plays a crucial part in making you eligible to get admission. Your Physics, Chemistry and Mathematics (PCM) marks will matter the most while taking admission in colleges offering Electronics and Computer Engineering. In Physics, Chemistry and Mathematics (PCM) your aggregate percentage should not be less than 65%.

But before applying for admission you will have to decide which branch in B.Tech engineering you want to pursue as per your interest, skills and qualification. You haven't mentioned in which branch/discipline you want to choose in B. Tech. There are several branches:

Civil Engineering
Mechanical Engineering
Chemical Engineering
Computer Science and Electronics
Electrical Engineering
Aeronautical Engineering
Information Technology
Automobile Engineering
Print Engineering
Mining Engineering
Biotechnology (Physics, Chemistry and Biology is mandatory as a subject in class 12)

Very few engineering colleges are still taking admission as the seats are already full.
But, for your reference i have mentioned the name of the colleges/universities where you can apply for admission, if you meet the eligibility criterion stated above. These colleges are accepting application till now:

Manav Rachna International University:
Sec- 43, Delhi, Surajkund Road, Faridabad,
Tel: 7407557576
www,mriu.ac.in

Jadavpur University-Faculty of Engineering, Kolkata (JUFOE-K)
Kolkata
Phone: 033-2414/6666
Web: www.jadavpur.edu

Lovely University:
Jalandhar-Delhi G. T Road, Phagwara, Punjab India
Tel: +91-1824-404404
www.lpu.in

Government College of Engineering & Leather Technology
Block-LB, Sector-III, Salt Lake City,
Kolkata- 700098, West Bengal.
Phone: 033-23356977
Web: www.gcelt.gov.in

BESU - Bengal Engineering and Science University
Shibpur, West Bengal
www.becs.ac.in
You can also try in these government colleges/universities outside West Bengal:

Lingaya's Institute of Management and Technology
Sector-3A, Sarai Aurangabad, Bahadurgarh, Haryana,
www.lingayasuniversity.edu.in/
19th December 2012, 11:32 AM
Unregistered

how many marks are have the tancet exam in sc students in mechanical eng for government college
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?