27th June 2011, 03:30 AM
GMC22

Can I get CS in Pune or Mumbai campus after scoring 2040 rank?

Hello guys,
which campus of bvp pune i can get by scoring a rank 2040 in its entrance for engineering?can i get CS in pune or mumbai campus if nt then how is IT or ELECTRONICS?REPLY SOON..........

Related Questions:
  1. Can I get into NITs or IITs after scoring 347 in GATE instrumentation with 2040 rank?
  2. Can I get admission in SGSITS Infore through AIEEE? I have scored 33433 rank in AIEEE and state rank of 2040
  3. Can I study MA in Geography from Pune after taking admission in SIU, Mumbai Campus? -- [New]
  4. Can I get admission in Mumbai/Navi Mumbai/Pune in any engineering college for electronics and telecommunication engineering after scoring 100 marks in MHT CET? I have got 90% in HSC
  5. Is there any chance to get CDAC Pune or Sunbeam Gultekdi, Pune
  6. Which campus will I get after scoring 40,550 rank?
  7. Which college is best in Pune and Mumbai University after scoring 74% aggregate in computer engineering
  8. Am I eligible to take admission in Pune University after scoring 80 marks and doing graduation in BSc computer science from Mumbai university
  9. Colleges in Mumbai and Pune in which I can get admission after scoring 73.44 percentile in MHT CET exam? Ranks and grade of the colleges?
  10. Any chance to get in Vizag campus after scoring 8656 rank in GATE? Is Hyderabad campus good?
  11. List of the good MBA colleges in Mumbai and Pune which can I get through MH CET after securing 13627 rank under state?
  12. Is there any college in Maharashtra for MSc in medical biotechnology
  13. Can I get admission in government or private medical college for MBBS course in Mumbai and Pune after scoring 111 marks in MHT CET?
  14. Top ranked engineering colleges in Maharashtra?
  15. Where can I get admission in Navy Mumbai after scoring 93% in CBSE?
  16. Confused over filling up the IIT JEE application form?
  17. Can I apply for MBA in Pune or Mumbai after scoring 56 marks in CMAT
  18. Last years AIEEE cutoff for MIT Pune and other institutes give below? -- [Most Discussed]
25th August 2015, 10:51 PM
shrivastava_aman
Senior Member+++

Default Re: Can I get CS in Pune or Mumbai campus after scoring 2040 rank?

The chances of admission will be clear after the result of counseling you will attend after the declaration of result. No one can determine the actual cutoff marks or rank before the result comes out.

it completely depends upon the following factors :

* The demand of the course.
* The number of seats available.
* The number of applications came for the course.

So, be hopeful, prepare well, sit in the counseling and give it your best.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?