1st December 2018, 05:42 PM
Unregistered

Can I get governmant job after BPT passing out from Sharda university, Noida?

The course : BPT at Sharda university is not affiliated to Indian Association of Physiotherapy, so will it make any problem for practicing or getting government job, for valid verification/licence or not after completing BPT from Sharda university?

30th June 2023, 04:52 PM
eduking

Default Re: Can I get governmant job after BPT passing out from Sharda university, Noida?

Sharda University is a UGC-recognised university and any degree from the said University will be valid for a government job in India provided you fulfill all other criteria. For any government job in India, you have to clear merit which is mostly through written exams and interviews.

All you have to do is look for government jobs according to your qualifications and apply for them. Just make sure you perform excellently in the exam so that you can get your desired job.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?