18th May 2013, 02:33 AM
Unregistered

Can I get Grace marks in Maths paper?

can we get grace marks in maths paper?...please tel me the chances

18th May 2013, 10:42 AM
kumar96
Senior Member+

Default Re: Can I get Grace marks in Maths paper?

Yes you can get grace marks in maths paper in school level or college level. in competetion exam there is no provision of grace marks. there is no specified subject for grace marks you can get grace marks in any subject according to your marks in any subject.

There are fix 10 marks for grace and pattern of grace marks is fixed.if there is possibility of passing after grace marks then they provide grace marks otherwise grace marks is not provided.

I think you are very weak in maths subject.grace marks is only to pass you they will not help you in increase your performance.you need to give more time to maths.maths is very important subject.maths is compulsary subject in any competetion exam without strong maths you can not get success in any entrance exam.

you should give more stress on maths for your future.to strong maths you can take help of tution but you have to increase your maths at any cost for success in any entrance exam.

Please give more stress on maths for success in future.
7th March 2019, 07:12 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Can I get Grace marks in Maths paper?

Passing marks is 40 out of 100 and I have scored 30. Can I get 10 marks as a grace ?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?