29th December 2021, 10:45 PM
Unregistered

Can I get job in big companies as per my marks from 10th until post graduation?

In 10th I got 65 percent
In 12 th I got 53 percentage
In graduation I got 49 percentage
In post graduation I got 65 percentage, so can i get job in big companies?

14th January 2022, 10:52 PM
aashisranjan784
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Can I get job in big companies as per my marks from 10th until post graduation?

Although you do not better aggregate in your academic qualification but not all the companies offer job on the basis of academic.

So, if you have better knowledge and skill then you can project it before the interviewing panel. If you deserve on the basis of your skill then you will get it.
15th January 2022, 07:30 PM
Blessmegod
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Can I get job in big companies as per my marks from 10th until post graduation?

The general eligibility criteria for recruitment in big companies is as below:

*Candidate must have done 10th., 12th and bachelor's degree from a recognized university.

*The golden rule for eligibility is that candidate must have minimum of 60% marks at levels of education, right from tenth to bachelor's degree.

Your chances of eligibility for big companies is minimal because of low marks in 12th and bachelor's degree. But you can try as per eligibility criteria and you talent.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?