24th December 2018, 11:42 AM
Unregistered

Can I get job in MNC companies after completing BSc(Zoology) Honours?

Dear Sir, I am a student of BSc, studying with Zoology Honours. I don't know what job I will get, I want to do job after completion of my Graduation. I would like to know that can i get job in MNC companies or not?

27th December 2018, 04:09 PM
rituja mukherjee

Default Re: Can I get job in MNC companies after completing BSc(Zoology) Honours?

You can opt for MNC's like Capegemini, Cognizant, Amazon, TCS, Genpact as an associate and other positions. Most of these companies arrange for walk in interviews at different places across India. Based on your location, you would have to apply and pass the interview. All information regarding openings can be obtained from platform like LinkedIn. Make sure you prepare a well drafted CV by any professional before you start applying.
19th June 2022, 11:57 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Can I get job in MNC companies after completing BSc(Zoology) Honours?

My bsc zoology is done .. now what can I do to get job in multinational company's
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?