12th January 2016, 11:14 AM
preetika punj

Can I get a job in private bank while working as an Audit Assistant?

Hello sir/ma'am
I have done my graduation in B.Com(pass) and CA(IPCE) and as an audit assistant i have conducted audit of federal bank, oriental bank of commerce, union bank of india. I want to know that can i get a job in private bank ?

12th January 2016, 09:11 PM
kaushikprince
Senior Member++

Default Re: Can I get a job in private bank while working as an Audit Assistant?

To get job in banking sector, candidates need to clear competitive examinations conducted by the bank itself or by IBPS.
IBPS stands for Institute of Banking Personnel.
It conducts examination on behalf of private sector banks for recruitment of candidates at clerical and officer post.
Any candidate completed Bachelors degree from a recognized university in any disciple can appear in the examination.
For clerical post, students have to clear preliminary and mains written examination and then personal interview to get recruited and for officer rank jobs, additional of group discussion along with these tests.
To clear these stages for selection, candidates need to be prepare very well and preparation must be done strictly according to syllabus.
Candidate must take online mock test before examination available on official website of IBPS as it will boost the confidence of the candidate.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?