9th June 2011, 11:42 AM
arifahmed1993

Can I get a seat after qualifying for EAMCET by paying less?

i have completed my 12th with 64% and i got 33/160 in eamcet. not qualified.
can i get any seat for less money or should i pay much for seat? or should i do degree instead of B.tech.
i am OC caste Muslim minority.

Related Questions:
16th June 2011, 12:49 AM
aditya436
Senior Member++++

Arrow Re: Can I get a seat after qualifying for EAMCET by paying less?

Quote:
Originally Posted by arifahmed1993 View Post
i have completed my 12th with 64% and i got 33/160 in eamcet. not qualified.
can i get any seat for less money or should i pay much for seat? or should i do degree instead of B.tech.
i am OC caste Muslim minority.
As you have said that your 12th marks are 64% and Eamcet marks are of 33/160 as far as I see this marks it seems me that you are not that comfortable with the subjects what you have selected.

That is Maths Physics and Chemistry.

If you are not interested in engineering don't do it because you know the competition now for a single job between engineers without interest you cannot withstand with them so it is better if you withdraw the option engineering if you are really not interested

and if interest is not the case and you are highly interested in Engineering then don't let this opportunity go away if you are financially sound

if you have enough money to buy a seat in a good college then avail that opportunity and take a seat in good college

as you asked about low fee colleges as per their fees only you can also assume their standards the standards will be also so you need to think about that also

doing engineering in such colleges is mere waste rather than doing engineering in sub standard college you can also do it with degree it will be best for you

If you do engineering do in good colleges or else don't do at all. If you can drop then it is better to drop and attempt again sincerely in the next year

or else make your own path.

This is my suggestion

all the best

Regardss

~A~
16th June 2011, 12:57 AM
yatsra

Default Re: Can I get a seat after qualifying for EAMCET by paying less?

You need to give the whole fees,then u can take admission
16th June 2011, 05:21 AM
dineshpandiyan

Post Re: Can I get a seat after qualifying for EAMCET by paying less?

you join B.C.A, B.com, B.B.A, B.Sc and many other courses related to you subject are to taken to study and these courses having less fees and subjects are easy and knowledge based.
16th June 2011, 02:28 PM
sandymishra45

Smile Re: Can I get a seat after qualifying for EAMCET by paying less?

no..
if you have enough money to buy a seat in a good college then avail that opportunity and take a seat in good college

If you can drop then it is better to drop and attempt again sincerely in the next year
18th June 2011, 01:12 PM
Unregistered

sir,i got 56% in 12 and 37/160 in eamcet not qualified.
can i get any seat, and i am B-CE caste muslim minority.
will you plz suggest me, and iam highly interested in engineering and i want to do cse.
1st July 2011, 06:09 PM
Unregistered

can i get mbbs seat in eamcet if i have the rank like 4300?
5th July 2011, 10:04 AM
Unregistered

Sir i got 92914 rank in eamcet can i get seat in deccan college for mec or ece so plz help me
19th December 2011, 04:54 PM
chint123

If you are not interested in engineering don't do it because you know the competition now for a single job between engineers without interest you cannot withstand with them so it is better if you withdraw the option engineering if you are really not interested

and if interest is not the case and you are highly interested in Engineering then don't let this opportunity go away if you are financially sound
If you do engineering do in good colleges or else don't do at all. If you can drop then it is better to drop and attempt again sincerely in the next year

or else make your own path.

This is my suggestion

all the best
29th June 2012, 11:29 PM
asfia bano

i have been qualified in eamcet by scoring 50 marks & my grand total is 741 ,i want to know that can i get a set in BDS / MBBS?
7th May 2013, 12:55 PM
Unregistered

I have qualified in cet by getting 55/180.. But i have get 50% in 2pu exam.. Can i get seat in engineering college???
14th August 2013, 11:55 AM
Unregistered

i got 64% in my ipe and i am not qualified in eamcet can i get a seat in engg colleges without paying donation?
17th June 2014, 05:38 AM
Unregistered

I scored 56 marks in eamcet.My inter marks are 940.can i get a seat by paying less in hyderabad.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?