17th July 2011, 09:42 PM
Unregistered

Can I get in seat in JNTU Kakinada for Computer Science branch after securing 964 marks in Inter and a rank of 7238 in EAMCET?

i got 964 in inter and 7238 in eamcet can i get seat in jntu kakinada for computer science branch?

Related Questions:
24th July 2011, 09:56 AM
jits
Senior Member++++

Default Re: Can I get in seat in JNTU Kakinada for Computer Science branch after securing 964 marks in Inter and a rank of 7238 in EAMCET?

It's a bit tough to secure a seat in JNTU-Kakinada if your from General Category.According to the statement showing in last rank admitted in the Engineering Colleges only categories like SC, ST, BC-A girls got selected in JNTU-K Computer Science stream.

Well you can try out in other groups and colleges with this rank.Since you have secured well hence try out in all the Universities.Go through the last rank admitted in the previous year in the following website attached here
http://www.apeamcet.nic.in/
24th July 2011, 10:13 AM
rana2011
Banned

Default Re: Can I get in seat in JNTU Kakinada for Computer Science branch after securing 964 marks in Inter and a rank of 7238 in EAMCET?

Dear in my opinion it will be difficult to get seat in JNTU Kakinada for Computer Science branch after securing 964 marks in Inter and a rank of 7238 in EAMCET if you are a General Candidate.
Because after so long distance rank only the other catagories like SC, ST,OBC can take admission.

You can try at other groups and colleges with this rank.
To see previous year admission you may cheeck:
and hear you will know how much rank was alloted at last for privious year.

Thanks!
24th July 2011, 07:54 PM
ajeetajeet1250

Can I get in seat in JNTU Kakinada for Computer Science branch after securing 964 marks in Inter and a rank of 7238 in EAMCET?

It's a bit tough to secure a seat in JNTU-Kakinada if your from General Category.According to the statement showing in last rank admitted in the Engineering Colleges only categories like SC, ST, BC-A girls got selected in JNTU-K Computer Science stream.

Well you can try out in other groups and colleges with this rank.Since you have secured well hence try out in all the Universities.Go through the last rank admitted in the previous year in the following website attached here
24th July 2011, 08:52 PM
vivekdas.raja

Smile Re: Can I get in seat in JNTU Kakinada for Computer Science branch after securing 964 marks in Inter and a rank of 7238 in EAMCET?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
i got 964 in inter and 7238 in eamcet can i get seat in jntu kakinada for computer science branch?
hello,

Well you can try out in other groups and colleges with this rank
and for more details just log on to

BEst of Luck...............
26th July 2011, 10:46 PM
Unregistered

can i get a seat in jntu kakinada or andhra university. carrying a rank of around 4900. of BC-B (boy)..... in any branch???
30th July 2011, 11:26 AM
Unregistered

can i get in seat in jntu kakinada for computer science branch after securing 917 marks in inter and a rank of 987 in eamcet2011 (oc-girl) ?
31st July 2011, 08:55 PM
Unregistered

i got 2036 rank in eamcet,i'm girl from BC-B,can i get into jnth?
18th January 2012, 09:29 AM
Unregistered

We are from Kerala.We came to Hyderabad in 2006. Now my daughter is studying in class XII (ISC) in Hyderabad. She will be completing 6 years of her studies here. Is she eligible for writing Eamcet in May 2012?
27th February 2012, 10:53 PM
Unregistered

how much rank should we get to get a seat in jntu kakinada from ece to civil...am an OC girl
17th March 2012, 06:08 PM
Unregistered

how much rank i have to get in eamcet to get seat in jntu kakinada for any branch
26th April 2012, 03:33 PM
Unregistered

iam prreparing ecet 2012 in mechnical stream , how much rank to get jntu kkd in mechnical branch ?
25th May 2012, 10:32 PM
Unregistered

Can I get seat in JNTU Kakinada for ECE branch or Mechanical branch after securing 923marks in Inter and a rank of 5500 in EAMCET under PH category ?
26th March 2013, 11:16 PM
Unregistered

Hello sir..i want to secure seat in jntu kakinada in civil engineering i belongs to BC.E what rank should i get in emcet if i hv my inter total around 870
5th June 2013, 10:48 AM
Unregistered

Default Re:i got 975 in inter and 1400 in eamcet can i get seat in jntu kakinada for mech branch

[i got 975 in inter and 1400 in eamcet can i get seat in jntu kakinada for mech branch
9th July 2013, 03:46 PM
Unregistered

My son Master anurag chetan hasgot 61 marks in Eamcet(No rank decleared)
he obtained 67.4% in 12 th class and 77 marks in JEE MAIN.

should he get in the branch of Computer science in JNTU hyderabad or Kakinada?

Pls reply to me soon sir.we are in chennai.Son studied in in KV HVF Avadi.

my email id is [email protected] and mob.No.is 9381473470

Thanks and Regards
V.Damodaran
23rd June 2014, 09:09 PM
Unregistered

Can i get seat in JNTU kakinada after getting 974 marks
in IPE and 9191 Eamcet rank with local rank 38. I am a BC.E candidate
5th June 2015, 05:53 PM
Unregistered

Can I get seat in ece branch for 20708 rank in eamcet and 935
3rd May 2017, 04:27 PM
Unregistered

Can I get any group in JNTU kakinada with 974 IPE marks with 3500 eamcet rank
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?