31st March 2011, 12:41 PM
jyoti raikwar

Can I give MPPSC exam after doing BSc Maths? How to apply for it and the date of the exam?

hello sir gm
my self jyoti raikwar i have done B.sc in maths and before some time i have done 2danimation i wnt to apply mppsc exam can i give this exam how to apply for this exam and what's the date for mppsc exam

1st August 2011, 11:04 PM
ring top

Default Re: Can I give MPPSC exam after doing BSc Maths? How to apply for it and the date of the exam?

You could go straight into work and a strong Bsc in maths can lead you anywhere in a science related field, or you could do a post grad qualification or even continue on to an Msc.

It's probably best that you talk to your careers centre in your university since they will know what is available in your area and often have access to resources of information which is not widely publicised

all the best
7th August 2011, 08:57 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Can I give MPPSC exam after doing BSc Maths? How to apply for it and the date of the exam?

respected sir,
i am a BE stude
6th October 2011, 08:17 AM
Unregistered

i had passed my BE. can i give MPPSC exam with hindi and public administrationor not
6th October 2011, 08:20 AM
Unregistered

sir,i had passed my BE with EC. can i give MPPSC exam with HINdi and public administrater
11th March 2012, 07:45 PM
Unregistered

how much time could be sufficient for me to prepare for mppsc when i have always scored above 75 percent during higher secondry and graduation ?
11th March 2012, 11:56 PM
Unregistered

can i give MPPSC after completing BCA.i want to take history and geography as optional subject in the mains exam.thanx
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?