19th November 2010, 09:30 PM
drritesh pandey

Can I give SNAP entrance test after while doing internship?

hiii my bds internship will complete on nov .can i give snap fr admissn in jun session.or i hv 2 wait fr completion of my intrnshp...plss tell me as soon as possible.

28th November 2010, 11:37 PM
Mrs_Praveen_Gola
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Can I give SNAP entrance test after while doing internship?

Yes, you can give SNAP for admission in june session as the eligibility criteria for the SNAP is that You should be a graduate from a recognised university with a minimum score of 50%. For candidates belonging to SC/ST category a score of 45% in graduation is essential to apply for the SNAP 2011 test.
So as your BDS will complete in NOV,so no need to wait for your internship.
29th November 2010, 06:19 AM
imira
Senior Member+++++

You can appear for the SNAP exam. But you must ensure that you complete your current course at the time of admission for the June session. You do not need to wait for completion of internship to appear for the exam.
14th April 2012, 06:33 PM
stlawrence

Stage-1: SNAP Test
Register online at www.snaptest.org
Upload a latest scanned photograph of own at the time of SNAP Online Registration.
Follow the instructions for payment for Test fee of Rs. 1550/- on above website.
Any Changes in the online application form may be made only up to the closing date of Registration i.e., Wednesday, 23 November 2011. No change is permitted after this under any circumstances.
All disputes between candidate and the Symbiosis Test Secretariat shall be subject to exclusive jurisdiction of Pune city and by Arbitrator only.
Download and print “Admit Card” through the SNAP website. [www.snaptest.org] From Tuesday, 6 December 2011 till Sunday, 18 December 2011.
Admit Card along with Photo Identity proof should be carried to the Test Centre at the time of test.
(Candidates should note that authenticated Admit Card is an important document without which the candidate will not be permitted to appear for further selection processes of the institutes. If Admit card is lost, no duplicate Admit Card will be issued. It should be preserved till admission process is over).
SNAP Score will remain valid for admission to all Post Graduate Programmes of Symbiosis International University for the academic year of 2012-13.

Stage-2: Submission of Application fee to the desired constituent institute of Symbiosis International University.
Before applying to an institute a candidate must register for the SNAP 2011.
For registration and to submit the application fees, visit desired institute's website
Pay the fee of Rs.1000/- as Institute's Application fee to the institute/s in which candidate seeking to take admission.
The SNAP website allows a facility for online payment for application fee along with the online payment of SNAP fee.
Candidate can also make payment from the institute website.
Candidate can apply for more than one institute.
14th April 2012, 06:36 PM
rati23dec

Eligibilty for SAp enrance test
Graduates in any discipline from statutory University with minimum of 50% marks (45% for SC/ST candidates) for all the Master of Business Administration Programme, except for the Programmes which requires graduate with specific subject specializations. These specializations are mentioned on the respective institute's website.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?