2nd February 2012, 10:50 PM
Unregistered

Can I go for Masters Degree in Psychology having scored 78% in 10th, 74% in 12th, 74% in Graduation with B.Tech IT and working in Infosys from 1.5 years?

I am a b.tech information technology graduate. I have been working at infosys for1.5 yrs now, i have 78 percent in 10th 74 in 12th and 74 in graduation as well in 12th i had bio, physics, chemistry, maths as my main subjects . Now my question is can i go for a masters degree in psychology cause i really really get fascinated with the way a human mind works and want to know more ,it would be great if you could provide me with any pointers .Any kind of help would be highly appreciated :-)

Related Questions:
  1. Is it mandatory to study Psychology in Graduation for masters in Psychology after B.Sc with Biotechnology, Zoology and Chemistry?
  2. Should I go for masters after completing engineering in 5 years with 53%?
  3. How to become a psychologist? what are the degrees to be completed? -- [Most Discussed]
  4. Am i eligible to placed in IBM, Infosys, Accenture and TCS having scored 70.8% in 10th, 56% in 12th and an aggregate of 65% upto 5th semester of B.Tech course?
  5. What are the various career options I can opt for after doing masters in psychology?
  6. Am I eligible for Infosys after scoring 69% in 10th, 48% in 12th, 58% in graduation and 70% in MCA?
  7. Is it possible to do masters degree in psychology?
  8. Can I get a job in TCS, WIPRO, Infosys after scoring 81% in 10th, 59.2% in 12th and 75% till 4th semester in B.Tech?
  9. Am I eligible for Placement in IBM, Infosys, Accenture and Apple having secured 63% in 10th, 56% in 12th and 75% in B,Tech?
  10. Can i do Psychology after 12th with Sociology subject? -- [New]
  11. Infosys after 64% in 10th, 51.17% in 12th, 69% in graduation and currently pursuing M.Sc (CS)?
  12. List of best universities which provides masters in psychology-Org Behavior?
  13. Am I eligible for Infosys interview with 6 years experience but still have less than 60% in UG degree?
  14. Will I be able to get Job being a candidate having secured above 75% in 10th, 12th and B.Tech having a gap of 4 years?
  15. Am I eligible to get placed in HCL, IBM, Infosys after scoring 70% in 10th, 59.4% in 12th, 74.5% in graduation and 70% in PG?
  16. Can I do masters in psychology after completion of graduation in English honors?
  17. Am I eligible for campus placements with 4 backlogs?
  18. Does degree percentage matter for IAS/IPS exam? I have scored 87% in 10th standard
3rd February 2012, 11:43 AM
Oracle 9
Senior Member++

Default Re: Can I go for Masters Degree in Psychology having scored 78% in 10th, 74% in 12th, 74% in Graduation with B.Tech IT and working in Infosys from 1.5 years?

you can do certificate ,diploma or degree course in Psychology.

if you are interested in making career in the field than some must have qualities of this profession.

Lot of patience
very good listener
empathy
caring attitude
strenght to see the problem objectively without being personal
ability to communicate well with people of all works of life.

if you have few qualities written above than you can learn some other qualities in the course.
Various universities offer these course.

Eligibility for M.A. Applied Psychology course

Bachelors Degree in any subject.

Universities offering M.A. Applied Psychology

University Of Delhi - New Delhi, Delhi
Amity Institute Of Psychology And Allied Sciences - Noida, Uttar Pradesh
Jamia Millia Islamia - New Delhi, Delhi
Sam Higginbotom Institute of Agriculture - Allahabad, Uttar Pradesh
Indraprastha College - New Delhi, Delhi
Government College of Educational Psychology and Guidance - Jabalpur, Madhya Pradesh
Bundelkhand University - Jhansi, Uttar Pradesh
Sri Varshney College - Aligarh, Uttar Pradesh
Indian Institute of Psychology and Research
M.A. Baig College Of Education
M.A. Education Society`s Kamala Nehru Polytechnic (Pharmacy)
Aurangabad, Maharashtra

As you are working you would prefer some correspondence university
for MA psychology course.some university offer this course with distance education.

Annamalai University
Andhra University
Bangalore University
Madras University
Osmania University
Nalanda Open University
Tamilnadu Open University
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?