7th August 2022, 08:27 PM
Unregistered

Can i go to media and communication after my BE in EC?

I have completed my BE in Electronics and communication engineering , i like to continue my masters in media and communication in Korea . can i do masters in that field?

8th August 2022, 01:30 AM
piya1617
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Can i go to media and communication after my BE in EC?

After completion of your BE course, you can go to media and communication course.

There is a wide range of opportunities in media and communication courses in India, which are popular among students these days. Students can pursue careers in this field by studying mass media, photography, and anchoring.
8th August 2022, 09:17 PM
Hera tabrez
Senior Member+++++

Those who have completed graduation in any stream from a recognised university or institute are eligible.
Must have scored atleast 50% or above marks to get admission.

Thus you can apply for masters.
Admission will be based on entrance exam followed by group discussion.
Every place has different rules , thus qualification will be slightly different depending on the country and college.
9th August 2022, 03:42 PM
Dineshkumar1907
Senior Member++

Yes absolutely you can do it. After having economics in your under graduation if you want to pursue your career in Journalism you could be a business journalist.
9th August 2022, 05:48 PM
shantanu bose
Senior Member+++++

Yes, you can do Media and Communication course after your BE.

>> The eligibility criteria for Media & Communication course:-

To pursue any journalism and mass communication course diploma program, candidates must first complete their education up to class 12 or equivalent degree from a recognized board of education with minimum 50% marks in any stream.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?