21st December 2018, 08:01 PM
Unregistered

Can I join Indian Air Force after passing class 10th from NIOS?

Can I join Indian Air Force in any field after passing class 10th from NIOS Board? Is NIOS Board certificate acceptable? Or, does they only take candidates after passing 12th board exams?

25th December 2018, 11:31 AM
akhilking

Default Re: Can I join Indian Air Force after passing class 10th from NIOS?

Yes ,you can join indian army because NIOS is having the same value as cbse and other boards.NIOS board is recognized by all universities and education institution in India. It is the most authentic open school in the world. You can clear more doubts concerning to nios board on Helpline number 9792111121. The National Open School is a government authorized board.

The minimum qualification required is 10+2 (Science) with Physics and Maths to join as an officer in the Indian Air Force by appearing for the National Defence Academy (NDA) and Naval Academy (NA) Examination conducted by the UPSC.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?