1st September 2019, 06:30 PM
Unregistered

Can I join NCC after Matriculation (10th)?

I have completed my 10th Board exams and I am wondering if I am eligible to join NCC or not? Can anybody please confirm whether 10th passed candidates are eligible to join NCC or not? And, if yes, then how can I join as a private candidate?

25th July 2020, 11:42 AM
deepikapandey9999

Default Re: Can I join NCC after Matriculation (10th)?

You can join NCC after class 10 , the college or school in which you get admission should have NCC Unit in which you can join . Otherwise, If your school doesn't have NCC unit and you are really inspired to join NCC then you can join it by open cadet entry
27th July 2020, 08:03 PM
vanisunshine.vani
Senior Member++

Default Re: Can I join NCC after Matriculation (10th)?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
I have completed my 10th Board exams and I am wondering if I am eligible to join NCC or not? Can anybody please confirm whether 10th passed candidates are eligible to join NCC or not? And, if yes, then how can I join as a private candidate?
::You can join NCC after class 10,

-the college or school in which you get admission should have NCC Unit in which you can join like Army school, kendriya vidyalaya

--a)If your school doesn't have NCC unit and you are really inspired to join NCC then you can join it by open cadet entry by contacting to your nearest NCC Headquarter.

-b)You will have to be in contact with The battalion or the unit officer of the unit you wish to be enrolled in So that you will be notified of the cadet selection date.

c)You will be also considered for selection if you have any extra curricular skills(dancing, singing, martial arts, making public speeches etc.) or if you are a dependent of ex-servicemen or dependent of serving men.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?