18th April 2022, 11:08 PM
n3ncy

Can I join RAW or CBI after becoming Hacker?

Hey, i am Nancy from surat Gujrat. I want to join row/cbi at any cost can i?
i am doing computer engineering and too early i will become hacker than can i join row /cbi? I want answered

24th April 2022, 08:51 AM
jacobleo329

Default Re: Can I join RAW or CBI after becoming Hacker?

Definitely. You can join RAW even after becoming Hacker. Remember one thing, Hacking and Reverse Engineering in India is not considered as a crime unless the unauthorized activities have been performed where you didn't even have any mercy for others or the system itself.

So accordingly if you have hacked a website to get hold of your lost password or caused any other kind of mischief on a website then according to law, you'll make yourself a culprit but that does not mean because of that you won't be taken into confidence by our organization for future roles. In fact most cases are usually like that only.

If in case you're caught hacking some personnel's personal device or something belonging to someone else then it would not be considered as an offense since no social harm was done & technically speaking anything under internet space belongs to no one except the owner himself.

If you want to work for RAW or CBI directly as an agent (like in movies), so being a hacker is the best option for now. Going for GIST (Graduate Intelligence Service Training) can also help build your resume in the hacking field, but the hiring base is not so good. Moreover, Both departments prefer applicants who had a gd or MBA degree preferably from Ivy League schools like Harvard, Yale etc.
26th April 2022, 01:59 PM
shantanu bose
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Can I join RAW or CBI after becoming Hacker?

Yes, you can join RAW. In order to get Job in RAW you will have to appear for the SSC UDC Exam.
The eligibility criteria for this exam is that:-

1) Educational Qualification:-
• You must be Graduation Pass out in any stream from Recognized university.
• Your degree should be approved from the UGC.

2) Marks:-
• In order to appear in this Exam,your minimum marks should be 50%.

3) Age:-
• Your minimum age should be 18 years.
• Your age should not be above 30 years
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?