9th October 2011, 01:33 AM
Unregistered

Can I pass in Medical check of Indian Army having 28 teeth and 6 of them are not good?

Sir,im vishak doing bsc physics(3rd year).i would like to join in IndianArmy as an officer..my problem is that,i have 28 teeths,but 6 of them are not good,,they are filled teeths..according to medical standards am i pass the medical check up?sir gv the details

14th November 2011, 11:11 PM
vikasjha39
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Can I pass in Medical check of Indian Army having 28 teeth and 6 of them are not good?

HI,
I am sorry to say that you not qualify the medical exam because total 32 teeth is require
and no teeth is extracted and to caries is present. You try for some other govt job.

all the best!
17th March 2012, 10:19 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Can I pass in Medical check of Indian Army having 28 teeth and 6 of them are not good?

Hey!!! Iam person with heart beat rates little above the normal once ,can i pass the medical of the indian army?
30th March 2012, 04:03 PM
Unregistered

You can pass the exam dont worry only32 teeth are required with no root canaling
4th June 2012, 02:45 PM
Unregistered

when i going too join indian army as soldier tech to center i passed pft and medicaliy fit i also passed exam and seleceted in merit . but its process are 6 month ago so ARO diceid for re medical chekup ? its army rule
28th August 2012, 10:49 PM
Unregistered

sir due to germs my two teeth has been fallen sir can i join air force my total teeth is 27
29th August 2012, 05:42 PM
sumitjha14u
Senior Member+

hello dear,
no ,you can;t pass Medical check up of Indian Army
having 28 teeth and 6 of them are not good.so you try for other post

good luck
19th November 2012, 08:43 PM
Unregistered

sir i have cavities in my teethes and i have root canal-ed all of them .......
Is i am eligible for the army (engg job)?
1st February 2013, 08:07 AM
Unregistered

can i pass medical check of UES i have one front teeth is duplicate , which is fixed with the help of caping before 4 years. ?
20th March 2013, 12:29 PM
Unregistered

Sir i have 28 teeths out of which 2 teeths are bad but not too bad can i qualify army medical test
29th March 2013, 07:49 AM
Unregistered

sir, I have 32 teeth and in 32 teeth 2 teeth are not so good. can i pass in medical?
19th June 2013, 04:46 PM
Unregistered

Give me the a-z medical standard in indian army.
11th July 2013, 12:33 PM
Unregistered

sir, i have 32 teeth and 4 of them are not good. can i pass indian army medical test for soldiar?
18th August 2013, 01:45 PM

Unhappy Re: Can I pass in Medical check of Indian Army having 28 teeth and 6 of them are not good?

hi sir,
i am anit. i want to join indian army, but, my 4 teeth were removed for fitting of teeth braces.. now i have 28 teeth. can i join indian army.
22nd November 2013, 05:45 PM
Unregistered

i have 4 cavity in my lower jaw and filling normally in posterior and i have 15 teeth in lower jaw.upper jaw is fit so i am eligible for indian army
28th November 2013, 06:07 PM
Unregistered

sir i have 28 dental but 4 dental has been filling .can i apply for ssb medical test
14th March 2014, 07:20 PM
Unregistered

sir my two teeths are little bit big as compared to others am i eligible for army please answer me
5th May 2014, 05:48 PM
Unregistered

sir i m sachchitanand soni my height is 168 and i want joining indian army for soldier technical post. my all teeths are good but 1 is rct can i pass the medical examinations sir
please reply me.
11th July 2014, 12:43 PM
Unregistered

sir i am 18 years sir i have 28teeths and two are missing and three have feelings can i join indian army in gt
25th July 2014, 09:49 PM
Unregistered

rispected sir,
sir i am study in marwadi education college rajkot and in electrical engineering and more sir i want to a best army electrical enginneer but sir my problem is my eyes
because my eyes are of a 3 and 4 number with glass so what u say i eligible for a indian army in a technically field?????????????
25th July 2014, 09:49 PM
Unregistered

rispected sir,
sir i am study in marwadi education college rajkot and in electrical engineering and more sir i want to a best army electrical enginneer but sir my problem is my eyes
because my eyes are of a 3 and 4 number with glass so what u say i eligible for a indian army in a technically field?????????????
26th September 2014, 04:11 PM
Unregistered

sir ihave 27 good teeth. One teeth removed; so ican fix a fixed teeth ;4 teeth is remaning to come.
14th October 2014, 05:40 PM
Unregistered

i have 28 teeth and they are not in order and gap is there ,one is moving wether i select or not
20th January 2015, 11:26 AM
Unregistered

sir,i have 32 teeth but 5 of them have cavities,am i b qualified in med chck up n airforse??
15th February 2015, 07:20 PM
Unregistered

Sir, I have 30 teeth can I qualify for indian army and any other force
18th February 2015, 03:18 PM
Unregistered

Sir Iam studying 12 th standard I want to join Indian army it's my dream sir please replay me I have 30 teeth 3 are filled I select or not
23rd March 2015, 09:45 PM
Unregistered

i have 32 teeth but little space between them.can i apply to indian army tradesman ?
25th April 2015, 11:33 PM
Unregistered

if two teeth have fallen then I am join army or not or of I fix new teeth on that place then I join army

name Raman patial
6th May 2015, 11:26 PM
Unregistered

Sir i have 32 teaths out if which 3r removed one is fully infected all the 4 r on back in my mouth can i join indian army
Inform me on [email protected] it will b ur most kind
Thanx u sir
16th August 2015, 04:02 PM
Unregistered

Can I pass in medical test of Indian Army if I have 27 teeth with a gap in the lower jaw??
10th September 2015, 09:40 PM
kish4u_1406

I have extracted 4 teeths for fitting braces on teeths as they were misalighned. So currently i have 28 teeths all healthy without any problem with nraces over them. And the gap created by braces will require atleast 1.5 more yea
18th September 2015, 08:59 PM
Unregistered

Sir
i have 32 teeths upper frontier left side 2 teeths are good but right side have some gap and 1 1/2 crupted something..
I can pass medical
19th December 2015, 02:04 PM
Unregistered

Can I pass in medical test of Indian Army if I have two artificial teeth in good condition??
29th January 2016, 01:12 PM
Unregistered

Can i pass in medical check of indian army having 28teeth 3 of them not good but , 3theeth set cap
19th August 2016, 02:47 PM
Unregistered

Sir, My lower 1 incsiors teeth is in backward but other are in good condition .would I join indain army
20th January 2017, 04:58 PM
Unregistered

Sir I am xxxx I am like to join for Indian army but my problem is my two front teeth have been rootcanal and filling enother teeth because of I am passing to the army medical test

Please give me to the submit please
19th February 2018, 12:48 PM
Unregistered

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
sir due to germs my two teeth has been fallen sir can i join air force my total teeth is 27
You will not get rejected till you have atleast 14 dental points. Any ex-military doctor can tell you what exactly your status is. So i would highly recommend you to consult one before going for the actual medicals.
27th December 2018, 08:54 PM
Unregistered

Dear sir, My ambition to join in military but..............
I have an problem it was my one molar teeth get decay for remedy doctor had done root canal after few years it get start paining then i went to another dentist he told that root canal was't done properly so teeth need to remove and he removed it now i having only 31/32 shall i pass in medical test v
28th July 2019, 10:24 PM
Unregistered

I have 28 teeth one of the teeth is not good i am I pass for medical exam?
6th February 2020, 10:55 PM
Unregistered

I have total 25 teeth am I qualify in navy SSR and there is gap between my teeth
27th April 2020, 07:06 AM
Unregistered

I have loss one teeth only out of 32 is having any problem in army medical
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?