22nd March 2017, 04:28 PM
Unregistered

Can I pursue Journalism after completing class 12th Science stream without Maths?

Respected Sir, I am studying in class 12th Science stream without Maths and after completing it I want to pursue a career in Journalism so I want to know can I pursue Journalism after completing class 12th Science stream without Maths? Please answer as soon as possible.

Related Questions:
  1. Can I pursue a career in Journalism after completing B.Sc Computer Science? Which courses are available in Journalism that I can pursue?
  2. Can I become Journalist after 12th with Science stream Or should we opt Commerce or Arts stream in 12th? -- [Most Discussed]
  3. What are the courses available that I can pursue after completing class 12th (Commerce with Maths) which can enable me to learn and earn together?
  4. How can I pursue a career in Journalism after completing class 12th? What is the course duration?
  5. Am I eligible to pursue BA Hindi Honors from Delhi University after completing class 12th in Science stream?
  6. Am I eligible to pursue B.Sc after completing class 12th in Vocational stream?
  7. Can I pursue BCA course after completing Intermediate without Maths as a subject?
  8. Is it possible to pursue M.Sc IT after completing class 12th with Commerce stream?
  9. What are the career opportunities available after completing class 12th with Science stream? Which course should I pursue that has the best career and job scope?
  10. Should I pursue BBA or B.Com without Maths after completing class 12th to become an Income Tax Officer?
  11. Which Degree courses are available that I can pursue after completing Intermediate with Science stream?
  12. Which course should I pursue after completing class 12th (Science) to become a Judge?
  13. Can I pursue Computer Science after completing class 12th with (PCM)? Which college is the best for pursuing Computer Science course in Agra?
  14. Can I pursue Mass Communication after completing class 12th Science stream?
  15. How can I apply for admission in B.Tech after completing class 12th (Maths and Science)? -- [Most Discussed]
  16. Can I pursue Journalism after completing B.Sc?
  17. Am I eligible to pursue a career in Geology after completing class 12th Computer Science?
  18. Which should I pursue from Canada after completing class 12th Science stream (Biology) scoring 70% marks? Which exam do I have to write for Visa?
15th April 2017, 05:31 PM
Maa ka pyaar
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Can I pursue Journalism after completing class 12th Science stream without Maths?

Yes, you are eligible to get the admission in journalism course after 12th.

The common eligibility criteria to get admission in course is that candidate must have passed 12th from any recognised board. Candidate must have minimum 50% aggregate.

In most of the institutes admission is offered on the basis of entrance test, so you have to qualify in entrance test for admission.
16th April 2017, 12:57 AM
Dadi Maa
Senior Member+

Default Re: Can I pursue Journalism after completing class 12th Science stream without Maths?

The eligibility criteria for Journalism course is:

Aspirant must have done 10+2 from a recognized board with English as one of compulsory subject.

You can apply for Journalism course after 10+2 with Science stream without mathematics

You can apply for IPU Common Entrance Test to get admission in journalism course.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?