8th July 2022, 10:01 PM
Unregistered

Can i rejoin my college from 2nd year?

Dear sir/madam I have done my 2nd years of b.com and then i left my college for some personal reasons and. Now i want to continue my degree from 2nd year can i do that? And i took my TC from the college when i left my college...so can you please tell me..Can i join my college from 2nd year?

10th July 2022, 08:13 PM
aashisranjan784
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Can i rejoin my college from 2nd year?

If you have already taken TC from your college then you are not eligible to continue from the 2nd year of the course.

You have to take admission in the first year of the course and then complete it to get the degree.
13th July 2022, 10:44 PM
ME471
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Can i rejoin my college from 2nd year?

Most of the institutes and universities give maximum five years to complete the graduation degree.
If you had taken a gap within that limit, then only you can resume your B.Com. otherwise you are not eligible to rejoin the same degree.
As per above, if you found yourself not able to continue your studies, then you can apply for the short term certifications based on 12th qualification and start your career in any government or private sector.

Or you can prepare for the jobs based on 12th standard directly.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?