29th January 2022, 07:43 PM
Unregistered

Can I Rejoin my Degree course from where I left?

I joined my B.tech course in 2013 for 2013-17 batch and i left the college in my 7th sem , can i rejoin the course and complete my remaining two semesters?

30th January 2022, 02:08 PM
piya1617
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Can I Rejoin my Degree course from where I left?

No. You can not continue your uncompleted graduation. Because there is a maximum duration of time. You can start your graduation from the beginning.
30th January 2022, 02:35 PM
shantanu bose
Senior Member+++++

Yes this is possible if you can join it within 3 years of gap. Generally, in different universities in India, a bachelor's degree in any stream has to be completed within five years. To continue from the third year of engineering you need to give a reason and application along with proof .
30th January 2022, 05:25 PM
Dineshkumar1907
Senior Member++

Yes this is possible to join any course in middle of session. But there should not have gap of more than 3-4 years. After more than 3-4 years of gap you have to start the same course right from 1st year.
30th January 2022, 10:12 PM
Hera tabrez
Senior Member+++++

B.tech is an Undergraduate degree awarded to a candidate and the duration of it is 4 years and 8 semesters .
It totally depends on the candidate, how long does he take to complete the course, if you quit in between, and every student is given chance to clear their backlogs if any.
University gives 2 extra years in order to clear your degree.
So if you quit in between them it's better that you rejoin and clear your b.tech and gain a degree.
30th January 2022, 11:25 PM
Ayesha baig
Senior Member+++++

No,there is no chance to rejoin your degree course after a long gap.
31st January 2022, 03:47 PM
avinash1997
Senior Member+++++

Having got admitted in your B.Tech degree in 2013, you are not eligible to rejoin the same degree from where you left as the maximum duration allowed for completing a four year B.Tech degree course is 6 years which is over in your case.

So, in order to get B.Tech pass certificate you will be required to start all again from the very beginning of the same course by taking new admission.
31st January 2022, 08:03 PM
taputanya
Senior Member+++++

--- No, according to my knowledge it is not possible to Re join the degree course which you have left one or two years back.
According to me you will have to restart from the first semester.
This is only possible if you haven't qualified in a semester exam or any such examination that was related to that particular semester. It is not possible for you to rejoin, if you deliberately left the college then it is not possible for you to re join from 7th semester.
31st January 2022, 09:04 PM
ranjan Ayush
Senior Member+++++

The permission to allow to complete your left semesters and earn your degree totally depends upon rules, regulation and discretion of your college.

If you have a valid reason along with supporting documents, you can write an application to your college administration or university for granting such permission. If they consider your request and application, you can rejoin and complete your course.
1st February 2022, 10:57 AM
zzaza
Senior Member+

Yes, you can continue your degree from where you left but it requires a lot of document work. First of all, you need to visit the university campus from where you are pursuing your degree course. There you need to re-admit yourself. Ask them about the procedure, documents, and fees required for this process. University also imposes a fine on you for the delay, you have to pay it. Once all the processes are completed, you can give the remaining exams in the upcoming session.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?