4th January 2019, 12:05 AM
Unregistered

Can I secure CA IPCC admission with 54% in MCom?

Hello friends, I have completed my MCom and secured 54% marks in it. I want to secure admission for CA IPCC Program. I would like to know that with this percentage of marks, I will secure admission or not?

12th January 2019, 08:43 PM
AWNISH RANJAN CHAUDHARY
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Can I secure CA IPCC admission with 54% in MCom?

The full form of CA IPCC stands for Chartered Accountancy Integrated Professional Competence course.

1. Those who have done bachelor's degree or master's degree in commerce with minimum of 55% marks can directly apply for IPCC course.

You can only skip Common Proficiency Test if you have 55% marks in B.Com or M.Com. With 54% marks in master's degree, you can not directly apply for IPCC course.
13th January 2019, 02:43 PM
Dadi Maa
Senior Member+

The acronym CA IPCC stands for Chartered Accountancy Integrated Professional Competence Course.

Requirements for CA IPCC:

Academic qualification: Graduates and post graduates in commerce must have minimum of 55% to apply for CA IPCC directly.

You have only 54% marks, you need to apply for CPT exam and clear it to get enrolled in CA course.
15th January 2019, 10:28 AM
aashisranjan784
Senior Member+++++

CA IPCC stands for Chartered Accountancy Integrated Professional Competence Course. IPCC is the second stage of this course. The minimum academic qualification for direct IPCC is that candidate must have secured minimum of 55% marks in bachelor's degree in commerce or master's degree.

With 54% marks in Master of commerce, you can not apply for CA IPCC directly. You must apply for Common Proficiency Test and clear it to join CA course.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?