7th December 2009, 03:06 PM
zehla a z

Can I still apply for GATE exam? I missed the date due to health reasons

i cannot apply for the gate exam 2010 due to some health problem,there is any way to apply for it in this late moment..

20th December 2009, 07:56 AM
maddusajj
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Can I still apply for GATE exam? I missed the date due to health reasons

hello,
i am sorry to say you that you can not apply for gate exam at this moment,
better luck next year,and stay healthy
21st December 2009, 02:19 AM
amarjit
Senior Member++++

Default Re: Can I still apply for GATE exam? I missed the date due to health reasons

there is no provision for late submission for gate exam........bt you can prepare for this year for the exam and appear for it in next year ......it will be good for you........
best of luck
1st January 2010, 12:30 AM
faiyaz
Senior Member++++

Sorry dear,

There is no such rule for it,dont be dishearted better next time.

good luck
2nd January 2010, 10:53 PM
ROHIT KUNDLIYA
Senior Member++

Hi
i am very sad soory to you can not applied this test. You can advised other exam.
All the best
3rd January 2010, 01:11 AM
sharma

Quote:
Originally Posted by zehla a z View Post
i cannot apply for the gate exam 2010 due to some health problem,there is any way to apply for it in this late moment..
i am sorry to say that there is no such provisions to apply at last moment.......

Last edited by sharma; 3rd January 2010 at 02:29 AM.
3rd January 2010, 09:09 AM
kusum singal

now u cant apply for GATE exam.there is no procedure for late submission for GATE exam so sorry sir better luck next time ok.
3rd January 2010, 10:00 AM
vir_90

no you can't apply for gate form after its due date...........moe in formation on this website for 2011--- gateonline.gateiisc.in/gate2011
3rd January 2010, 12:26 PM
himansh

Quote:
sorry....but you can not apply for it...just study and try it next time and take care of your self...
3rd January 2010, 12:57 PM
Abhishek Dhoot

no friend.now its too late..you cannot applly again...but you can apply for other exams
3rd January 2010, 04:03 PM
vetriselvi
Senior Member+

Sorry to tell you because the last date and all the other stuffs for the gate are over so better try to apply earlier itself the next time for sure.
All the best!
3rd January 2010, 04:06 PM
mathur

i am very sorry but you can not apply now for GATE exam... try other exams or prepare this year and try next time..
good luck
3rd January 2010, 04:18 PM
Senior Member+++

sorry to say dear you need to apply before the last date.prepare well and apply next time
4th January 2010, 12:32 AM
rohit kumar singh

no dear now u can not apply.............but u can do M.Tech from various reputetd institutes like NITs without GATE score by giving their entrance test but scholarship will not be provided to u...so dont worry still u have chance to do M.Tech...but u can not go for GATE this year
4th January 2010, 07:14 PM
anurag kumar

Location: H.No.-101, first floor, dagar house, bijwasan New Delhi-110061.

No, absolutely not you cant give that exam in the late moment but you can give it in the next year 2011.
Best of luck and sorry for that but this is the truth.
4th January 2010, 07:30 PM
Aditya Mannarwar

sorry you have to try next time..................
best luck...............
4th January 2010, 07:36 PM
Abhishek Dhoot

sorry to inform you friend.........but now you cannot apply for gate exam ..may be next year or
try for other exams :-)
6th January 2010, 02:03 PM
anudmishra
Senior Member+

you can not apply now,the last date is over long back.
better luck next time
15th January 2010, 10:00 AM
maddusajj
Senior Member+++++

as you have missed the gate exam application ,
you can apply for m.tech exams of bits,srm,kits
the examination brochure of all of then are out,
all the best
15th January 2010, 12:28 PM
Esha Sharma
Senior Member+

Hello Zehla
sorry to say this and feel bad for you but you can't apply for GATE exams now as the last date is expired now. But don't get dis hearted because you can apply next year, do your preparations with full dedication and top the GATE exams next ear. All the very best
15th January 2010, 11:15 PM
ryan
Senior Member+

hi friend,

there is no provision for filing the application form in the last moment once the last date for submission is passed.

so i would suggest you to wait for next year and also prepare well because gate has included aptitude section in it.

the forms will be available from the month of october-2010.so try to be in time for filling it next time.
29th January 2010, 01:06 AM
sumitkumarinmit

sorry but no form of national or international level can be applied after last date so better apply for gpat in month of june
5th February 2010, 12:13 AM
Bella
Senior Member++++

we are sorry once the application dates are over nothing can be done wait for the exam to come next year or go for another exams available
5th February 2010, 01:47 AM
bond007
Senior Member++

sorry you cant apply for it as the time has already gone. you have missed one chance for it but dont get depressed because of this its better to study for other competitive exams and try for it next year or can givethose exam which are similar to GATE.
5th February 2010, 02:26 AM
rrmohantysmile
Senior Member+

no there is no such provison for appearing late due to healt reasons sorry beter luck next time and hope you stay fit for the up comming exams next year .wish you goood luck and all the best for your health and your preparations..
6th February 2010, 12:58 AM
pradeep.g.u
Senior Member+

sorry you cannot apply if you crossed the last date for applying better luck next time
6th February 2010, 07:48 PM
mittureddy

sorry........u can't apply
u better go for the conducted by different universities
rather wasting time......................
10th February 2010, 09:21 PM
gautam d wonder lover
Senior Member++

really its a bad luck for you that due to your health problem you could not fill the form,
but as now the date of gate application is over so you can not fill the form,
so better take care next time.
10th February 2010, 09:25 PM
gautam d wonder lover
Senior Member++

really its a bad luck for you that due to your health problem you could not fill the form,
but as now the date of gate application is over so you can not fill the form,
so better take care next time.
11th February 2010, 08:11 PM
thakurbaba307

sorry to inform you but you cant this year.hope for the best and start preparing now onwards for next year...your endeavour will take you to places
28th February 2010, 05:41 PM
atanu
Senior Member++

dear friend..
i am sorry to tell you that you are not able to fill up the form now...
so better luck next time..
good luck.
7th March 2010, 02:25 PM
nitishinmit
Senior Member+

sorry dear friend you cant apply if the date is over,but dont worry you can give the exam next year,but remember that application form are out in tyhe month of november an exam date is on the month of feb.
15th March 2010, 03:52 AM
asish
Senior Member+

no sorry friend you prepare yourself for next year..
go through basics,,,
and practice sample sets..
this exam is not easy,,,
question have some standard...
60 questions are coming in exam,,time duration is 3 hours..
good luck..
15th April 2010, 01:17 AM
rahul k
Senior Member+++++

dear friend
no you can not give gate exams because
the date is over, so it is better you can
apply for this exams next time, till then
just get prepared for it.............

ok
all the best.
27th May 2010, 04:20 PM
drdo99
Banned

sorry,it takes every year in February.
you have to again apply next year.
good luck!
30th May 2010, 07:33 PM
ansh_ansh
Senior Member++++

Dear friend,
one thing i want to clear that after the last date is being passed away there is no any way through which you can fill up the application form,so now you have to wait for the next year,so prepare well for better results in the next time.
31st May 2010, 07:38 AM
nalanda
Senior Member++

dear friend,
if you have missed the last date then you can not fill up the application form so be careful for the filling up the application form,by the way try for the next year and also prepare well so that in the next time you must crack the gate.
31st May 2010, 11:53 AM
sadhan
Senior Member+

dear friend,
you can't apply this year you can sit or apply next year.
15th July 2010, 04:50 AM
subhasish
Senior Member++

you can not give the exam this time but you can give it for the next time.

There is no age limit for the GATE exam ,so fill free to give the exam.
15th July 2010, 04:54 AM
subhasish
Senior Member++

you can not give the exam this time but you can give it for the next time.

There is no age limit for the GATE exam ,so fill free to give the exam.
15th July 2010, 11:48 PM
9A2M00
Senior Member+

I think it will best in any proportion and thought,as well in every thought and work ,its best to do with the best of knowledge.
as you have already not given gate,try next year.
16th July 2010, 12:32 AM
kshitijawadhiya

Quote:
yes dear you can definitely apply it next year ...
but be sure your age matches limit as set by them
15th August 2010, 07:58 PM
solution
Senior Member++++

hello friend

you can apply for GATE exam in next comming year.

as you have missed the date due to health reasons.

so don't be worry.

try for the next time.

all the best......
16th August 2010, 12:29 PM
jiyaa

dear student,
sorry to say u cannot apply in gate this time,keep heathy yourself and do hard labour for the next.
best of luck
16th August 2010, 06:10 PM
hsakapandit
Banned

Location: Vill. and Post Office Katrain, Near Shiv Temple, Distt. and Teh. Kullu (Himachal Pradesh) India

You can't apply this year so try next year. I will hope for your best.............................................. ...........
16th August 2010, 10:40 PM
Adarshxxx
Senior Member+

Hi buddy,
i m v sorry to say but cannot sit for the xam dat year.bt you can apply for the xam nxt year.but not the same year.hope u got the answer of your question.bye.tkcr buddy!!!!!!!!!
12th June 2011, 03:20 PM
amit gaur054

My dear friend........
> sorry because you can not apply for gate exam at this moment,
better luck next year,and stay healthy

best of luck
8th October 2011, 02:40 PM
saasmari
Senior Member++

Dear pal,
GATE is conducted for the admission into the masters in Engineering course and it is a national level exam.GATE is conducted very year . There is no age limit for you to appear for the exam and so you can apply when you wish to do your masters course.
Therefore you can apply for the exam the next time.
23rd October 2011, 05:05 PM
Unregistered

sir, i want to apply for gate 2012,i late for two days only .is there any provision??
30th October 2011, 11:04 PM
vinay21feb
Senior Member+++

Yes you can get admission in M.Tech without appearing in GATE exam.But you are not eligible for NIT`S & IIT`s,you can get good private colleges.....There are several entrance exams conducted by the universities for M.Tech,you can also get an seat under Management quota.There are following colleges in which you can apply :-
- Govt. Engineering college Thiruvananthapuram.
- Rajiv Gandhi Institute of Technology,Kottayam.
- Model Engineering College.
- SHM Engineering College.
- TKM Institute Of Technology.
GOOD LUCK ................................
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?