18th March 2020, 03:16 PM
pokejes

Can I study abroad after failing in one subject in 12th class Board exams? ?

I passed my class 10th with a 89% and then took Science stream for 11th and 12th. I did not do well in my Mathematics exam. So, I want to know if there is anything I can study abroad instead of doing another year of high school here? I want to study Computer Science or Animation in future and wish to get a degree in either of the two.

31st March 2020, 08:11 PM
stutiswet2

Default Re: Can I study abroad after failing in one subject in 12th class Board exams? ?

For getting admission in foreign, you will need to show your report cards of 11th and 12th standard. Because, of failure of one subject, they won't promote you ahead for higher education.
In this case, you will have to continue from there only in abroad as well. Although, they accept marksheets and reports of India but they will not promote you until you have not cleared all the subjects.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?