28th March 2015, 11:38 AM
tejasgadsing

Can I study B.Sc in Agriculture after completing 12th with Physics, Chemistry and Mathematics?

I have given 12th exams, I have taken Physics, Chemistry, Maths as my group subjects. I am interested in field of Agriculture. So can I take admission for any of the courses based on Agriculture in B.Sc?

15th June 2015, 07:58 PM
jagrity7
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Can I study B.Sc in Agriculture after completing 12th with Physics, Chemistry and Mathematics?

Yes,you are eligible to study B.Sc in Agriculture after passing 12th with Physics, Chemistry and Mathematics .

The educational qualification required to pursue B.Sc. in Agriculture is 10+2 or equivalent in science stream with at least 50% marks from a recognized board .

The time duration required to complete this degree is 4 years .

Admission to the course of B.Sc. in Agricultural science is made through Entrance Examination conducted by the concerned institute/ university.
6th August 2019, 02:25 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Can I study B.Sc in Agriculture after completing 12th with Physics, Chemistry and Mathematics?

Sir I am 12th passed with 59%marks. My subject is mathematics, physics, chemistry can i get admission for BSC agriculture
Thankyou
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?