29th May 2019, 01:06 PM
Unregistered

Can I study B.Sc Nursing after passing completion of Intermediate from Arts stream?

I have completed my Intermediate from Arts stream. Am I eligible to apply for B.Sc Nursing? If not, then what should I do to become eligible? If I appear and pass the entrance then can I get admission to pursue B.Sc Nursing?

31st May 2019, 07:18 PM
Pagal ho kya
Senior Member+

Default Re: Can I study B.Sc Nursing after passing completion of Intermediate from Arts stream?

Having completed your Class 12th i.e; intermediate in Arts stream, you are not eligible for pursuing B.Sc in Nursing degree course as for the same course you are required to have completed your Class 12th in Science stream with Physics, Chemistry, and Biology as main subjects from a recognized board of education.

So, in order to become eligible for B.Sc. in Nursing degree course , you need to reappear for your Class 12th with Physics, Chemistry, and Biology as your main subjects.
31st May 2019, 08:57 PM
aashisranjan784
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Can I study B.Sc Nursing after passing completion of Intermediate from Arts stream?

To pursue B.Sc. ( Bachelor of Science ) in Nursing degree course, the minimum education required is a Class 12th with Science stream with Physics, Chemistry, and Biology as main subjects with 50% marks overall from a recognized board of education.

So, having completed your intermediate studies in Arts stream, you are not eligible for pursuing B.Sc. in Nursing degree course.

Further, to pursue the same degree course, you will need to repeat your intermediate degree course by changing your stream to Science stream with PCB group.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?