24th February 2019, 03:44 PM
Unregistered

Can I study BA Geography with Intermediate from Science stream?

My combination is Physics, Chemistry and Mathematics in my Intermediate which I will appearing soon. Will I be able to get a seat and study BA Geography hons. in graduation? Is there any entrance for this course?

25th February 2019, 10:00 PM
Maa ka pyaar
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Can I study BA Geography with Intermediate from Science stream?

You are eligible to get admission in B.A Geography honors.

Candidates passed 12th from a recognised board in PCM are eligible to get admission in B.A Geography.

The admission procedure varies with colleges and university. So, visit official website to get detail information.
25th February 2019, 10:33 PM
Akshay Bochare
Member+

Default Re: Can I study BA Geography with Intermediate from Science stream?

A student of science stream in 10+2 will get admission in science stream for graduation. Hence it is not possible for you to get admission in BA Geography.
Further there are admissions through entrance exam for the colleges likeSteffens college, Hindu college, and also direct admission are also available in many colleges.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?