21st December 2019, 01:03 AM
Unregistered

Can I study BAMS after B.Sc in CBZ?

Hi, I have completed my B.Sc in CBZ (Chemistry, Biology and Zoology). After completion of my B.Sc CBZ can I get admission in any medical colleges to study Bachelor of Ayurvedic Medicine and Surgery (B.A.M.S.)? Would it be a good combination? What other options are available for me?

22nd December 2019, 11:43 AM
Blessmegod
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Can I study BAMS after B.Sc in CBZ?

The basic education required to pursue BHMS (Bachelor of Ayurvedic Medicine and Surgery) degree course is a Class 12th in Science stream with Physics, Chemistry, and Biology as main subjects with at least 50% marks in aggregate from a recognised board of education.

So, if you hold the above mentioned educational requirement to pursue BAMS degree course then you are eligible to pursue BAMS degree course irrespective of your higher educational qualification.

Also, to pursue BAMS degree course from any college across India, you need to qualify NEET (National Eligibility cum Entrance Test) held by NTA.

22nd December 2019, 10:00 PM
taputanya
Senior Member+++++

Admission toBAMS course is done on the basis of 10 + 2 with physics, chemistry, biology and English as main subject from a recognised board.
Admission is done on the basis of entrance test conducted by the State University.

8th September 2021, 10:22 PM
Unregistered

I completed bsc cbz. Can i take admition in BAMS COURSE

Do you have any question? or have anything to say?