20th March 2019, 10:04 AM
poojachristina123

Can I study Graduation being a 10th candidate?

Respected Sir, I want to do Graduation. I have studied till 10th standard. So, can I study Graduation now or I have to di Higher Secondary first? Please tell me about this as soon as possible. Waiting for your response!

23rd March 2019, 09:24 PM
Doctor Tom
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Can I study Graduation being a 10th candidate?

No, you are not eligible to pursue graduation after completion of 10th standard because minimum qualification required to pursue graduation is 12th in any discipline from a recognised board with at least 50% marks and relaxation of 5% is given to reserved category students.
24th March 2019, 09:07 PM
taputanya
Senior Member+++++

No, you are not eligible to study graduation being a 10th candidate because as per the minimum qualification required to pursue graduation is that the candidate must have minimum qualification of 10 + 2 from a recognised board.
25th March 2019, 07:48 PM
Blessmegod
Senior Member+++++

The first thing I would like to let you know is that the minimum education required to pursue any graduation degree course is a Class 12th or equivalent degree course from a recognized board/Institution.

So, having studied only till your Class 10th, you are not eligible for pursuing graduation degree course directly by skipping intermediate studies.
25th March 2019, 10:44 PM
Infant angel
Senior Member+++++

As per the education department, there are certain rules which everyone had to follow.

After 10th, you would need to enroll for class 12th board or any diploma course which is equivalent to 12th standard.

Once you have completed your 12th standard or diploma, you can apply for graduation in the college as per your choice.
28th March 2019, 08:24 AM
Career Expert
Senior Member+++++

No, you are not eligible to do graduation course being a 10th standard candidate. To be eligible to pursue graduation course, you should have passed 12th standard or an equivalent examination from a government recognised board. Admissions to graduation course are done through merit basis of 12th standard board examination marks or through entrance examination conducted by the respective college/ university. So,being a 10th standard candidate, you need to pursue Higher Secondary course to be eligible to pursue graduation course.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?