12th July 2021, 12:34 AM
Unregistered

Can I study intermediate again by taking different stream in distance learning mode?

Can i study intermediate again by taking different stream in distance learning mode give the answer to my question cuz i need it early sir. I'll be waiting for your answer desperately sir

15th July 2021, 06:45 PM
shantanu bose
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Can I study intermediate again by taking different stream in distance learning mode?

Yes, you can study intermediate again by taking different stream in distance learning mode.
UGC has approved a proposal to allow students to pursue two degree programmes at the same time. One of the degrees has to be in the regular mode and the other either in open and distance learning or online.

A student can pursue two degrees in different streams as well as from different institutions.
7th August 2022, 02:36 AM
Unregistered

Default Re: Can I study intermediate again by taking different stream in distance learning mode?

i am a 11th grader i was actually willing to take science but due to health issue i have to take arts but it wa my ream to go in medical field..i am studying n a private school..s can i fill science stream form in open and pursue both together
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?