4th May 2019, 03:15 PM
Neethu dk

Can I study Master in Forensic Science after completion of B.Sc Nursing?

I have completed my B.Sc Nursing. Can we do Master in Forensic Science now? Is there any entrance for doing Master in Forensic Science? Which college would be best for Master in Forensic Science?

7th May 2019, 06:57 PM
Doctor Tom
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Can I study Master in Forensic Science after completion of B.Sc Nursing?

Eligibility to persue M.Sc. in Forensic Science:

Candidates holding bachelor's degree in relevant disciplines such as engineering, pharmacy, criminology, forensic science and Science eligible to pursue this course.

Minimum aggregate marks required is 45 to 55%.

Admission process:

Reputed institutes rely on merit based admission process. Institutes make use of relevant entrance test to select deserving candidates deserving candidates. Some institutes are also known to conduct their own entrance test.
7th May 2019, 10:48 PM
taputanya
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Can I study Master in Forensic Science after completion of B.Sc Nursing?

Eligibility to persue M.Sc. in Forensic Science:

Candidates holding Bachelor's degree in relevant disciplines such as engineering, pharmacy, criminological or forensic science and Science are eligible to persue this course.

Minimum aggregate marks required is 55%. It may vary from one college to another.
8th May 2019, 01:59 PM
pearlrana
Senior Member+++++

Exclamation Re: Can I study Master in Forensic Science after completion of B.Sc Nursing?

Yes, you are eligible to join Master in Forensic Science after BSc nursing .

For doing MSc in forensic science course you need to score minimum of 60% BSc nursing course.

Each University held entrance exam separately. You can applicable to write the exam to get admission in that particular University.

List of best places to study this course are as follows:-
Bundelkhand University
Osmania University, Hyderabad
University of Madras
University of Delhi
Amity University of Forensic Science
IFS India Education Department
Dr Bhimrao Ambedkar University - Agra Punjabi University.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?