27th September 2011, 12:30 AM
Unregistered

Can I study MS in US without doing any paper presentation during B.E Aeronautical?

if i didnot do any paper presentation during b.e(aeronautical),i can study m.s in us

Related Questions:
  1. Which is a better university to study Aeronautical Engineering? Marks required in 10th and 12th to study Aeronautical Engineering? How much is the fee structure?
  2. Universities conducting Aeronautical Engineering course? How much marks required in 10th and 12th to study Aeronautical Engineering? How much fee to be paid? Is there any guarantee of a job? -- [Most Discussed]
  3. Which is a better university for studying Aeronautical Engineering? Marks needed in 10th and 12th to study this course? Fee structure and is there any placement assurance?
  4. Can I complete Aeronautical Engineering by taking educational loan?
  5. Is it possible to do M.Tech in Aeronautical after doing B.Tech in Mechanical? Colleges or universities providing Aeronautical Engineering in India and Abroad?
  6. How can i do paper presentation after doing 1st year Automobile Engineering?
  7. Does paper presentation at UG level require original topics?
  8. Does research paper presentation helps to get admission for MS in abroad?
  9. Which is the best college in Bangalore to study Aeronautical engineering? I have scored 89% in 12th from Siddharta Institute of Aeronautical Engineering
  10. Steps to be taken to do Paper Presentation in 1st semester?
  11. How to impress Teachers with neat Presentation?
  12. How to study MS Aeronautical Engineering in Abroad? Which is the best country?
  13. Which are the best Aeronautical Engineering colleges in AP? How are the opportunities for girls in Aeronautical Engineering?
  14. How to star the paper in good presentation in less time in HSC exam?
  15. How to go in Aeronautical side after completing BCA in Chennai?
  16. With an eye site of -2 do I have an opportunity to study in Aeronautical Engineering?
  17. Can I study Aeronautical engineering? I'm fail in 12th mathematics
  18. List of 10 countries which is the better place to do Aeronautical Engineering? -- [New]
30th May 2017, 11:44 AM
ganiebizer
Senior Member+

Default Re: Can I study MS in US without doing any paper presentation during B.E Aeronautical?

-> For doing M.S in abroad one needs to attempt GRE, TOEFL or ILETS exam.
-> Based on rank secured in one of those exam which you have attempted your college will be known.
-> paper presentation is just extra academic activity which reflects your knowledge in that particular stream.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?