4th March 2022, 03:10 PM
Sykk

Can I submit my BSc leaving certificate to get admission in medical colleges?

Sir I took admission in Bsc(1st year) but now I want to take admission in medical or ayurvedic College so can I submit my bsc 1st year leaving certificate??

9th March 2022, 11:32 AM
Hera tabrez
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Can I submit my BSc leaving certificate to get admission in medical colleges?

Candidate is required to submit their leaving certificate of last education college and get admission to the college.

Some other documents that are required at the time of admission are
Call letter
10th marksheet and certificate
Transfer and migration certificate
Character certificate
Income proof
Passport size photograph etc

Leaving certificate acts as an alternative to gap certificate, those who have joined any particular course to avoid any gap, then leaving certificate will help.
These certificates are just for formality to confirm that the candidate is not absconding midway from any institution and has not been involved in any criminal offence.
11th March 2022, 02:10 PM
shantanu bose
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Can I submit my BSc leaving certificate to get admission in medical colleges?

In order to get admission in MBBS college you have to submit your leaving certificate of your last education college and get admission into the college.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?