21st October 2012, 09:48 PM
@njali mohan

Can I take marine architecture for M.A masters while pursuing B.Arch

I m pursuing B.Arch ( final year ) .. could i take up marine architecture for ma masters directly ?
if yes .. pls let me know further details

Related Questions:
  1. What is the scope and requirement to pursue masters in architecture in India? -- [New]
  2. Is it possible to get a seat in Civil/Architecture after securing 62 in B.Tech and 33 in B.Arch in Meghalaya?
  3. How to join B.Arch in Architecture after passing diploma in Architecture Assistantship?
  4. Is doing masters in marine engineering after completing engineering graduation worth from job prospective?
  5. List of colleges offering diploma in Architecture in Ahmedabad? What is the procedure of selection? Is there any weightage given to diploma holders?
  6. AIEEE BArch. Rank required for admission in architecture -- [Most Discussed]
  7. Is it possible to do Masters in Architecture or Architecture combined with structural design in UK or USA after completing B.E Civil?
  8. In which college can I get after scoring 259.6 B.Arch rank?
  9. Details of Marine Engineering Colleges in US, Germany, Canada? Is masters in Marine Engineering a good option?
  10. How to do masters in USA after pursuing electrical engineering? Which stream should I select for my masters?
  11. Masters in Marine Engineering after Btech in Mechanical Engineering?
  12. How to pursue masters in marine biology or Oceonography while working with an MNC? Subjects that I can choose for masters?
  13. Where do I go and how do I go to enroll for Marine Architecture and to be back with a recognized certificate?
  14. Good colleges in India for Masters in Architecture? Cutoff percentage to pursue Architecture in IITs?
  15. Will the Indian Experience work abroad(In UK)? How to get work visa in UK?
  16. Can i do Masters in Mechatronics after doing degree in Marine Engineering
  17. Procedure to do correspondence in B.Arch after doing diploma in Architecture?
  18. What are the colleges applicable for AIEEE all India rank 33869 ?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?