15th July 2011, 04:12 PM
suganyaganesh

Can I write Bank and Government Exam after passing B.Com distance degree with 48%?

dear sir/madam,

im completed my b.com degree through distance education only wih 48% only.
shall i write bank exams and government exam what can do for my carreer also?.

please reply immediately

suganya.

28th August 2011, 06:52 PM
rahul k
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Can I write Bank and Government Exam after passing B.Com distance degree with 48%?

Quote:
Originally Posted by suganyaganesh View Post
dear sir/madam,

please reply immediately

suganya.
Yes, You are eligible to apply for Bank Examinations and Other Government examination.

You have completed your Graduate degree course and If your Course are Recognised then you are eligible for Bank examination and Other Government examination. So, Its not matter that you have completed your Graduation form Regular OR Private.

>> So, After Graduation you are eligible to apply for Bank PO Examination OR Bank Clerical examination.

>> Now You can apply for IBPS Clerical examination, the Notification of IBPS Examination was already Published and It will be availiable in the Official website, To apply for this examination candidates must have completed any one of the examination -

>> 10Th examination/ Matriculation.
>> 12Th examination
>> OR Graduation.

>> All educational qualifications should be from a recognised university OR Board, Only then candidates are apply for IBPS Clerical examination.

To apply for this examination your age should between 18 to 28 years, Upper age relaxation is applicable for SC/ST/OBC and other Reserved category Candidates.

The examination fees of IBPS Clerical was Rs 350 and you have to pay the fees Through challan and then you can fill the application form Online By visit the official website.

>> And for Bank PO Examination Post you need to complete your Graduation and Your age should between 21 to 30 years.

So, If your have scored 60% marks in 10Th OR 50% Marks in 12Th examination then you are eligible for IBPS Clerical examination.

>> You can also apply for the UPSC Civil services examination OR CDS Examination, And If you want to get More Information, then please check the Official website of UPSC and IBPS -

http://upsc.gov.in

http://www.ibps.in
28th August 2011, 07:23 PM
ashok880
Senior Member++++

Default Re: Can I write Bank and Government Exam after passing B.Com distance degree with 48%?

You can apply for Government exam as well Bank(Private and Government) exams.

Eligibility criteria for Government Exams:
Education Qualification:
Minimum graduation degree with any discipline from recognized university
Age limit:
Age should be between 21 to 30 years.

Here is the list of government exam and Bank exam,that you can apply for.

Indian Administration Service
India Public Service
Combined Defense Service
Andhra Bank
State Bank of India
Punjab National Bank
Canara Bank
Allahabad Bank
Bank of Baroda
28th August 2011, 07:25 PM
nambardar
Senior Member+

Yes, You are eligible to apply for Bank Examinations and Other Government examination.
because you have done your graducation so, you surely eligible for the exam in govt. sector.
28th August 2011, 07:43 PM
BISWARUPYOGI
Senior Member+++++

Quote:
Originally Posted by suganyaganesh View Post
dear sir/madam,

please reply immediately

suganya.
Dear friend,

Yes, you are eligible for BANK and GOVT job because you have completed your graduation degree .

But your graduation marks is not so good.So you can't sit some govt organization and some banks.

You are eligible for IBPS exam.

If your distance course is UGC approved then you are eligible for those exam other wise not.

thanks
28th August 2011, 09:35 PM
rana2011
Banned

Yes, You are eligible to apply for Bank Examinations after passing B.Com distance degree with 48%.

You have to completed your Graduate degree course and If your Course be Recognised then you are eligible for Bank examination.

So, After Graduation you are eligible to apply for Bank PO Examination OR Bank Clerical examination.

Thanks!!
28th December 2011, 09:50 PM
chint123

You have completed your Graduate degree course and If your Course are Recognised then you are eligible for Bank examination and Other Government examination. So, Its not matter that you have completed your Graduation form Regular OR Private.
After Graduation you are eligible to apply for Bank PO Examination OR Bank Clerical examination.Now You can apply for IBPS Clerical examination, the Notification of IBPS Examination was already Published and It will be availiable in the Official website, To apply for this examination candidates must have completed any one of the examination -10Th examination/ Matriculation. 12Th examination OR Graduation. All educational qualifications should be from a recognised university OR Board, Only then candidates are apply for IBPS Clerical examination.To apply for this examination your age should between 18 to 28 years, Upper age relaxation is applicable for SC/ST/OBC and other Reserved category Candidates.
12th March 2012, 05:29 PM
Unregistered

I am B.COM graduate in 2008 with 58.86%. Can i apply for all banks exams & how?
30th April 2012, 05:02 PM
sujukisamurai
Senior Member+

You can apply for IBPS Clerical examination, the Notification of IBPS Examination was already Published and It will be availiable in the Official website, To apply for this examination candidates must have completed any one of the examination -
10Th examination/ Matriculation.
12Th examination
GraduationAll educational qualifications should be from a recognised university OR Board, Only then candidates are apply for IBPS Clerical examination.To apply for this examination your age should between 18 to 28 years, Upper age relaxation is applicable for SC/ST/OBC and other Reserved category Candidates.
31st December 2012, 01:41 PM
Unregistered

I have done B-Tech from Distance Learning then am i eligible for IBPS Clerk / PO ?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?