16th August 2019, 05:26 PM
mujammil sharikmaslat

Can I write the UPSC or MPSC examination after Diploma?

I have completed my 3 years regular Diploma in Electrical Engineering. So, can I give either Maharashtra Public Service Commission (MPSC) or UPSC examination?

19th August 2019, 07:12 PM
ranjan Ayush
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Can I write the UPSC or MPSC examination after Diploma?

No, you are not eligible to get admission in MPSC or UPSC examination with diploma qualification.

The minimum eligibility to appear in the examination is that candidate must have passed bachelor degree from a recognised university. The age limit varies with examination.

For more information visit at www.upsc.gov.in or www.mpsc.gov.in.
19th August 2019, 09:12 PM
Maa ka pyaar
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Can I write the UPSC or MPSC examination after Diploma?

The eligibility to appear for the MPSC and other PSC examination is that candidate must have passed bachelor degree from a recognised university.

The age limit varies with examination. So, candidates with maximum qualification of diploma are not eligible to appear in the examination.

Examination is conducted in three stages. For more information about MPSC visit at www.mpsc.gov.in or www.upsc.gov.in.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?